Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8401

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ebony kind of did that as well, and she was right.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8402

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Yeah, baby and it was the best thing that ever happen to me. I didn’t know. I needed some help. Thank you baby. :kiss: :kiss:

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8403

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Your welcome darling! :) :kiss: :kiss: : :
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Kendra.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8404

• Tony
  • Premium Member
You know I am more than sick of the fear mongering, it’s like Kendra says, this is the damn United States. All we have is laws and many different law enforcement agencies. If this man is a danger, and of that there is no doubt, then stop him. We see the danger, we have evidence of the danger, we know he is delusional, he is old, and he is a criminal charged with 91 felony counts. So…stop him. He had the nerve to say he’d only be a dictator for one day, his first day. Republicans coming to their senses are leaving Congress left and right. That party is a disaster.

I congratulate all the new couples and have to admit thus s another example of everything happening for a reason. It was all clearly meant to be.

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8405

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Kendra…there is no way the powers that be can’t make sure this man never gets into a position of power again. The problem is the republican party, it has been corrupt for so long that it’s finally imploding. Trump has always been and evil criminal and saw his chance to become a dictator through the corrupt republican party and he was right. They cheated with Bush the second one and just keep trying to find ways to manipulated the will of the American people. Trump did do so many horrible things during his presidency. He did horrible things before he was president and they allowed him to attempt to be the leader of the United States. I blame republicans like, Kevin McCarthy who is leaving congress thank God, Mitch McConnell, Josh Herly, Jim Jordan, the new speaker Mike Johnson, Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, and all the Mega republicans in congress.

I agree with Jackee about Niobi. She’ll be all right and she has spoken to me. She said things are as they are meant to be and she accepts how things turned out. She thinks Jackee and Mark are suited for each other and is confident her kids will be in the best hands. She is very matter of fact and holds no animosity toward anyone. So, I look forward to her rejoining the group one day as she does love the lord and loves the faith. With that I congratulate all the couples and wish them every happiness. :cheer:

Democracy Forward 4 months 2 weeks ago #8406

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I am in agreement with Kendra as well. We don’t have a problem policing minorities in this country, the poor, but suddenly this criminal rich white man is untouchable. Give me a break. They hate driven, the trump supporters. He taped into it and found his true place in life. In his mind anyway. There is no way this man should be president of a bathroom much less a country. A whole lot of people need to do their damn job and protect and serve. The shut that man has done disqualifies him completely so let’s uphold the damn constitution and do the right thing.

I think all new love connections are for the best and I totally understand Niobi’s cultural beliefs. Native Americans have similar beliefs. I have also spoken with her and agree with Jackee. We have to respect the differences in our cultures and refrain from passing judgements. Mason is guilty of approaching me first as well, and that was necessary because I was nursing a broken heart and not looking for love in any place. She had to open my closed eyes.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds