Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8395

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason, damn that’s a lot of stuff we need to remember. It needs to be sired into our memories for all times. We have to decide right now that our democracy is worth fighting for and never let the mega trumpers forget the role they played in trying to overturn our democracy.

Jackee girl, welcome home. (big smile) What’s for dinner? :lol: That woman can really cook. I agree about Niobi, she is just being true to her culture and it’s sad that as Americans, we are so accustom to messy break-ups we find it strange when that’s not how things turn out. We wish her every happiness and we welcome her at the meetings whenever she decides to return.

Lindsey is looking fabulous and really seems to enjoy Carters beautiful children. Katelyn can’t wait to get married to what she has decided is the love of her life. And she can’t keep her hands off of him.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8396

• Trinity
I’m going to start with Mason’s article that clearly reminds us why we never want that monster back in office again. If the mega cult wants to keep giving their god money then let them put money on his books while he is in jail because the only officer he should ever hold again is a prison cell. I do not want to give him a chance to steal from me again I’m not interested in serving a man whose shit stinks worse than mine because he doesn’t eat right. I went through those reminders and had to catch my breath, and Mason backed it up with footage of it all. We can’t deny it it’s right there in our faces. I choose to believe what I see and hear and I will be voting blue for democracy.

Now, I think all of the couples are cute and I know how Katelyn feels I can’t keep my hands of Luke either girl. I’ll be knocked up again if I keep this up. :lol:

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8397

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I think the trump presidency was mentally damaging to many Americans. Some of us wear our scares on our sleeves while many of us hide the trauma and wonder why we feel so much anxiety all the time. He poses a huge threat to our way of life. I personally don’t want to live like people in North Korea, Russia or any if the countries where people live under the rule of a dictator. These people can potentially change the dynamics of this country forever and not for the good. Just think did anyone ever imagine this is where we would ever be? I didn’t think this could happen here in a million years. But, it happened in Israel and I see how one evil man can be assisted into a position of dominance against the will of the people and I know anything is possible. This leads to death and destruction and Mason is right to fear for her grandchildren. I fear for mine as well. If we don’t put the mega cult in check in 2024 things will never be the same in the United States.

I also congratulate all the couples and hope they are happy for a very long time. They all deserve it.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8398

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
This is the United States of America, we have the means to prevent this man from ever being elected again, instead they want to try and scare people with what will happen if they allow him to become president again. They can stop him by abiding by the constitution. Everyone is blaming this on the republicans but in truth there are many people refusing to uphold the laws of this land and show loyalty and respect for our constitution. The media needs to be calling for him to be removed of all national ballots. They can stop all of this. They have the legal means to do it and they can. It would seem it’s more important to do what is good for the country above all else. Republicans are leaving congress left and right it’s time to do something as a collective and damn the mega cult at this point. We need to do what’s best for the country.

I am so happy for all three couples. The women snatched their men and they are grinning from ear to ear. I did the same thing. We grow up thinking the man needs to make the first move, I beg to differ. I saw an Instagram thread that had a woman leaving a mans house and he was telling her how much fun he had and how much he enjoyed spending time with her and when the reached her car she took her bag out and ran back to his house. She locked him out and wouldn’t let him in until he said it was their house. When he came in she handed him her bag and told him to take it up to their room she lived with him now. He went to do as she said and looked like he had been hit by a lightning bolt. I think Mason sent it to me. I laughed my ass off because sometimes men don’t know what they want. We need to help them out shoot.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Kendra.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8399

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I with Kendra, why won’t they stop him from ever being in power again instead of continuing to tell and show us how disastrous another trump presidency will be? Stop him they can stop him at any time. Mason thank you for reminding me how out of control that man was while he was president.

I am also happy for the new couples. Women know what they want and sometimes you have to seize the moment, walk through the open door without fear, like Mason always says. We don’t want to miss our blessing and these ladies walk through and lead the men into what is going to be a better life for them. I’m impressed and happy for them all.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8400

• Emily
  • Administrator
I’m looking at them now talking about what a national threat trump wild be based on what he did when he was president. I have to say I agree, make sure it doesn’t happen. But they are still making money off of this sadistic man writing books and stuff like that. It’s the money they are making that prevents them from doing the right thing. We all remember his presidency, unfortunately, and realize how dangerous he has always been. The question is how important is democracy to the powers to be and the media. It’s time to do whatever needs to be done to make sure this man is never in charge of anything as long as his sorry is lives, which hopefully won’t last much longer.

Dad is so excited about the new couples and like me we also agree with Jackee about Niobi. She will and should always have a home with us in the Gnostic family.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds