Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Democracy Forward

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8389

• Alyson
I’m so excited for my mom :cheer: I’m sure dad is smiling as well. My parents were married for over 20 years and it was a loving marriage. I want my mom to be happy and she is so happy right now. She openly admits how much she liked Mark all the years she worked for Sir Paul, and yes we do know about moms transformation into what she was born. I don’t understand how grandpa could do that but it had serious consequences once the doctors told my grandmother the truth. But all turned out well, my mother went on to marry and have three kids. She remained with out dad until death did then part and deserves to be happy again.

I still struggle to understand how there is any possibility this man can be president of the United States again. All that he put us through while he was president the last time, trying to stage a coup, he endangers life daily. He’s a serious Devil and it sickens me that he is just being allowed to continue business as usual. I think if he were to win the election it will throw this country into a civil war. Marching will not do this time we will not be saddled with a person the rich want and many of them are behind this. They own the media and they want is to believe this man is popular with most Americans like they did the last time he was given the presidency that he did not win.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8390

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I’m beyond happy for all the new couples and for the record Niobi has requested that no one contact her going forward she does not want to speak to or hear from anyone who knows about her marriage to Mark and how it ended. She is a mean woman and I hope her children adjust to her not being a part of their lives.

I congratulate all the new couples and wish you all the very best.

Mason, no they have never reminded the world of how upset we were after that man was pronounced the winner of the 2016 election. Hardly any mention at all and it should have dominated the news after it happened. No they want us to feel defeated, like it yielded no fruit. They want us to give up hope. To except what they decided to do and not fight back and if we do they want to be able to throw us in person, ushering in slavery once again. Forced labor, and shacks to live in. Have you seen the shit they want homeless people to live in and be happy? Tiny homes, homes made out of shipping crates, and some other shit called 3D something. All tiny living spaces that are not meant to be comfortable. I’m telling you, this is what will happen if we don’t wake up as a nation. It’s not just trump. It’s the wealthy trying to subjugate the middle and lower class.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8391

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Wow, I’m at a loss for words. I’m so excited for all the new couples and the way they are coming together is like a beautiful work of art. It’s beautiful for all the couples. All any of us can feel is peace and joy.

Now, this is the problem in Israel, a wealthy powerful few go that tyrant back into office and they are proceeding to murder the dark people who live beside them, doing what Putin tired to do to Ukraine and is still trying to do. They want to kill off the Palestinian and take over their little stretch of land. It was planned and now it is being executed. These are the things dictators do, rob, kill and steal. It is what Trump will do with the help of those who benefit from his leadership. They have made deals with the devil, aka trump, sold their souls literally for more money. I am well off but have no desire to support the devil they call trump. Many of us with wealth do not intend to support a real devil and will get behind any movement to rebel if they succeed in attempted to install their king to rule over America.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Justin.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8392

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
I am soo very happy. :cheer: I am happy because my children have given me their blessing. :cheer: Nico’s family has giving me their blessing. :cheer: Marks family has once again embraced and welcomed me. :cheer: I love children like Mason, and look forward to helping Mark nurture and love his young children. They are making the adjustments and we are here to give them all the love and support they need. Don’t be hard on Niobi, this is their way her father has explained. The children go to the father freeing the mother to go on with her life as children are the father’s responsibility. It is cultural for her and we have to accept and respect the ways of different cultures and not judge or be critical of them. She has given Mark and I her blessing and said she has released this part of her life and will move on. She has not ruled out returning to the meetings when everything has settled down but with the understand the past is the past and she does not want any mention of it around her new partner. I don’t know if she already has a partner, she just said she does not want to be reminded of the relationship with Mark but also struggles giving up her faith and relationship with God. We don’t want to make her feel as if she has to do that in any way as this is not our right. Let’s remain polite, cordial, and practice temperance going forward as the Lord would have us do.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by JackeeM.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8393

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I can’t tell you all how happy and excited I am about Uncle Mark and Aunt Jackee and I’m also excited for the other two couples. I think it’s wonderful. It makes for a good celebration during our next meeting. It’s beautiful :cheer:.

Auntie, it’s scary how many things that man did during his short time as president. Whenever I hear a mega trump person say something stupid like trump did a lot of this country, it turns damn stomach. WHAT? What good thing has he done for our country? Not a damn thing but embarrassed us around the area. He is damn disgrace and a real criminal. He’s a rich, white criminal and that’s why he’s gotten away with so much shit. I’m a port of the revolution if they try and put that man back in control.

Democracy Forward 4 months 3 weeks ago #8394

• Jay
  • Administrator
Mark!!! You the man man LOL LOL damn bro and it looks so natural. I agree with Jackee about Niobi. It’s her culture and she is living her life based on things that go on in her native land. I hope she does return and that she finds happiness.

We all know the republican party has been a mess since the Tea Party. That’s where we got Cruz, Rubio, Jordan Canter, Ryan, all the original trouble makers. They ushered the mega crowd in and here we are. Now that party is in shambles. Reading all the shit that man did in four years’ time is beyond shocking, as they are so brazen. The costly lies the clear messages is cross me and you’ll pay is more than anyone should need to realize this man is beyond dangerous.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds