Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8361

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I have to admit the situation with Niobi took me completely by surprise. She was reserved and somewhat self-isolated, but I just decided perhaps she was a shy introvert and it was her way. I would have never dreamed she was combated in any way. So, I am very surprised. Disturbingly so. Why didn’t I see any of this?

I’m somewhat saddened by Lindsey and Aaron but completely understand and hope the go forward into happy lives. I don’t know much about Loreen but she has had some run ins with Ashley and Ebony. I know it might be your way if showing concern for Mason Loreen but that’s a very personal thing, ones health. Jordan always advised us to pay attention to our bodies and never blindly follow anyone We all greatly respected and miss Jordan.

I agree with Mark, at some point our desire for peace has to be what leads us, not a desire to be controversial. We can’t go through life looking for fights. Like Mark and Niobi have been in their relationship if they feel it’s over for what ever reason, it’s not our place to poke holes in their decision. People change and sometimes it pushes couples in separate directions.

I’m tired of all the so-called polls claiming trump is now even leading Biden. I’m with Mason, were is the Galop poll? Who are all these people taking polls? I don’t know them, never heard of them, and don’t believe them. That’s all the politics I got right now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8362

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Jazze girl because your just like me. We don’t pay people that kind of attention unless they do something that stands out. I witnessed Niobi interacting with Miles and I didn’t like what I saw. It was a time TJ pulled his brother away but Miles was pissed. The look on Niobi’s face told the story. I knew at that moment she wasn’t a very nice person and decided to keep my distance.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8363

• TJ
  • Premium Member
That was just one of many times Lydia, and it was Miles turn, sometimes I was the target and it always meant she was angry with dad and attempting to take it out on us. She tried that with Uncle Luke and he immediately put her in her place. She didn’t try that again.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8364

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Yeah, I’m not a Niobi fan let’s just say that. I’m glad she’s out of my father’s life to some degree. I like Jackee though :cheer:

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8365

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I remember several times Niobi vented her anger on both TJ and Miles. Aunt Mason had to step in one time like Luke unafraid of confronting her. Everything happens for a reason.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Beth.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8366

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
We were at the ranch Sunday and I’m encouraged by what we witnessed. I didn’t get in Niobi’s way sensing she had a mean side. I hope she finds something that makes her happy. I think Aaron and Lindsey will be okay. The lesson here is nothing is carved in stone. People grow and change and sometimes that’s in different directions. I think God knows that and we need to know, understand and accept it. There comes a time when we need to mind our own business. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Sometimes we need to know our place and stay in it. I wish all couples peaceful resolutions and personal happiness.

I want to move forward and enjoy new love blossoming as Jackee has always had a crush on Mark and he is very touched by her affection admitting it’s not something he’s accustom to. Jackee is very affectionate. It was fun watching Mark blush. I just want to move forward with those who want to move forward in a positive way and be grateful the bad apples are being weeded out.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds