Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8349

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I guess I’m ready to jump in now. I had dinner with Mark and Jackee and I feeling of peace washed over me right away. I will admit I was upset or not sure how I felt about Jackee dating Mark. I wondered if it was too soon after Nico’s death. But my husband told me, reminded me, Nico was sick for years before he finally passed and Jackee had every right to rejoin the land of the living. He told me this is what Nico would want for her because he loved her so much. He is right and I was reminded of mom and how much she sacrificed for dad before he died. I was so happy when she met and fell in love with Sir Paul. Mom deserved the final years of happiness she shared with pop Paul. He gave her everything she ever wanted but most of all he gave her love. Mark is his son. I know he will be good to Jackee and I love and want her to be happy. I also want Mark to be happy. I don’t know Niobi well because she never showed an interest in an type of relationship with anyone other than Mark. She always sat alone or with her mother and children. She has never been interested in developing any type of relationship with anyone else. Lindsey, I love you woman. You are my friend. I am here when and if you need me and I will be there when, you know. Aaron, you are super bro and deserve kids if that’s what you want. This is happening for the best bro. Don’t feel too bad about it.

I don’t want my tax dollars funding that man in Israel. I agree with the doc. I think he’s behind all of this because he hates the black Palestinians and always has.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8350

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Casey, Ashley, I’m going to take a page out of Mason’s book and walk this journey solo. I don’t want top do this again. Like Mason’s daughter I was diagnosed with Uterus Uterine cancer and it has spread to all of my reproductive organs. I too will undergo surgery to have it all removed and Aaron deserves to find and have a new person in his life that can give him the family he desires. We have been separated for almost a year and Aaron did not know about the cancer. I didn’t want him to feel obligated to remain with me so not that the divorce is almost final I can let everyone know. I’ll be fine doing the single thing. :cheer:

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8351

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Jackee and I had our first official Date and I enjoyed myself, Mary, Benji, Mike and Kelton joined us and it was emotional for them as they remembered when Pop met and fell in love with their mother. They all gave us their blessings which was important to both Jackee and I. We then spent Sunday with both Jackee’s kids and mine to see if everyone was all right with us dating. We answered all their questions addressed their concerns and Vicki was there with her kiddos and their wives as well. As Gnostics, we believe that the family needs to be involved in these kinds of things and I think everyone is all right. So, we are at this point officially dating.

Niobi has returned to the US, she is a legal citizen there. And has moved into the home we have in MA, I have signed it over to her and the divorce is underway as of this Monday morning She filed right away and has no desire to speak to me or anyone in my family but her mother continues to reach out and her father will continue to live with me at our resort.

Lindsey, please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Loreen, peace is what should be the desire of your heart is all I’m going to say.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8352

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I met with the rest of the family at the ranch in Arizona on Sunday and I feel good about Aunt Jackee and Sir Mark dating because the both deserve to pursue happiness and none of us have a right to tell them they don’t have that right. They look cute together. I hope Niobi will find peace and whatever makes her happy.

Lindsey keep us posted on how you feel. Aaron you are so sweet. I hope you find what you are looking for as well.

Loreen I want Uncle Brad to be happy and he is a peaceful man. You don’t always seem to want calm and peace. You seem to look for a fight, look for a reason to have a conflict or confrontation with. Mason’s health choices are hers to make and up seemed to think it’s all right saying some of the things you say. Do people do that to you? I haven’t seen anyone do that to you. I’m just trying to understand.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8353

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Lindsey! When is the surgery?

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8354

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Well Niobi was pleasant toward me but that was the extent of it. I think everyone has the right to be happy, and I think if Mark and Jackee move forward beyond dating they would make a good pair. They are more suited to each other in personality and stature. Jackee deserves to be happy again. I don’t know if we’ll see Niobi again as she has made it clear she wants out. It’s immature and childish if you ask me but…it is what it is.

Lindsey girl you’re going to be fine. We are praying for you and we love you. Don’t hesitate to reach out if there is anything you need.

Aaron things change and we have to change or be ready for the change when it comes. It’s just time to find someone who shares your dreams going forward. You deserve that my friend.

Loreen, we have had our run-ins. I don’t understand why a happy person still finds it necessary to pick fights with others. Do you not have joy in your life? Seems to me if you did you wouldn’t say and do things you know will make others uncomfortable intentionally. Behaving this way is costly. I think the lord will divide the weak from the strong, even within our group. Brad is one of my dear friends and I want him to be happy not finding himself unsure how to handle how often you says and do offensive things to the people he cares about. I guess you didn’t love your husband, your life, as much as you should.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds