Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8373

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey forum friends and family I was so down when I lost my wonderful husband and did not think I would ever know how it felt to be happy again. I’m the kind of person who does not like being alone. I’m glad to say I am feeling so happy right now. I all of Mark’s children and they seem to need me. I need them too. I’m like Mason when it comes to children, I love them. I am really enjoying spending time with Mark and his family, let’s see where this goes. :cheer: Wish me luck.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8374

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Okay, I'm going to date Katelyn, I’ve gotten Michael and Mason’s blessing and Darla is right and older woman might not want to have children. Katelyn is so pretty too. :cheer: the boldness of the women in our group I like it :cheer: .
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Aaron.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8375

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
I have spoken to Loreen. She is upset but admits she and Bradley have been clashing over the children. She was shocked to discover how upsetting it’s been for him and admits it is something she didn’t pay much attention to. I told her this is what happens when people are paying too much attention to everyone else’s life and not enough to their own. She does not want her marriage to be over and says she loves Brad more than life.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8376

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I hope Bradley and Loreen work it out because I do believe Loreen loves her husband. Maybe sitting with Doc R to try and look at some issues that need to be worked out would be really beneficial and help them resolve some differences and come happily back together.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8377

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Yeah, I do hope those two work there situation out because they are a good couple and I wish them all the best as a couple moving forward.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8378

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Me too Aaron. Why should we do all the work?

I have to agree. Bradley is not happy being away from his wife and she clearly isn’t happy without him. That’s love and love needs a fighting chance.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds