Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8355

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Aaron I am no longer your concern. Go and be happy. I’ll be fine. I’m not alone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8356

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I do want Loreen to stop speaking so freely about matters that do not pertain to her our us. It is up to each of us to seek and find our happiness. I personally think Jackee and Mark are a beautiful couple and I am also reminded of Sir Paul and mother Alicia. I think everyone should be happy and I can’t see how any man could be happy with Niobi. She is not a nice person. I do not say much but I will say this now. She is not nice person. Only to her mother and sometimes to her kids. She is not nice to Miles or TJ and this bother’s Mark. It always has. The doc sees it now. It is a side that is true. I’ve seen it several times during times of bereavement. She does not really feel compassion or empathy.

Mason I agree. I absolutely agree. I am starting to question and that is never good. I am starting to have a doubt Loreen. I don’t like what I am seeing or hearing. I am going to stay with my brother to think this thing through. This is a problem and I can't make Loreen happy. She does not seem to want to be happy. She has envy in her heart for no reason. People are who they are they can do what they can do. It is logical to me that a person who seeks conflict is not a Godly person and you seek conflict to often. I’m sorry that’s why there are so many wars in this world and God is a God of peace.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8357

• JJ
  • Premium Member
This has been heavy and I haven’t known what to say. I think Lindsey and Aaron are definitely on a path of division but it so clear it’s time. It looks like it will end for them peacefully and they can possibly become friends like Doc R and Barb.

I think it’s possible Mark and Jackee might make a love connection and that is wonderful. However, I don’t know about Niobi and Loreen. Niobi is closed off and Loreen is just mean hearted, to me.

As a Jewish American who is not racist in any way, I do not want to fund any wars in Israel but we have no say. I agree the slaughter of an entire race is awful and I don’t want that blood on my hands.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8358

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Yes it was a very good get together and I also think Mark and Jackee will do well together The main thing is they need to be happy and I think that’s possible.

I don’t think Loreen and Uncle Brad will stay married after all of this. Uncle Brad is Autistic and once he is finished with something he is finished. He is logical way before emotional.
I think we might have seen the last of Niobi and I can live with that as it is her choice. I think Lindsey will stay single by choice just like she says she will. I do think, with Lindsey’s blessing, Aaron will find the right woman and have some babies.

All in all I’m glad Mark is not angry anymore. I stayed silent while was. And then Mason calmly showed some irritation. I’m also unsure why a person who is happy is always so negative, the two simply do not mix. I mean, doesn’t that soft voice tell you not to say the wrong thing? It does me. I mean, why is it so easy to ignore it. Ignoring the voice of God can be very costly. We all know that. So why risk it? Unless, ones soul is uneasy, full of things that make it discontent, envy, greed, pride, you know the seven deadly sins. That’s the only logical reason.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8359

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
That’s right Brad, Niobi was never really nice to my two older sons. In fact she was never nice to anyone I am related to or care about. She just told me the father gets the children and she wants to be free. They all feel the same so I will have soul custody of my children. Jackee says we will love them with all our heart and they will be fine and Miles and TJ agree. Niobi is just not a nice person and it’s all coming out now. I want to say she’s just angry but I think it’s more than that. I’m removing her from the site Sis

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8360

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I agree Linden. You are absolutely right.

Alright Bro!
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds