Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8379

• Rod
  • Elite Member
If you ask me I think women should do the choosing and I think Loreen and Bradley will be just fine. Son, you have my blessing and Loreen’s surgery was a success she is now in recovery and believe it or not the handsome Carter came to visit her and the smile on her face was very shall I say telling. :lol: :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8380

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Oh snapps well all right that is fantastic.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8381

• Loreen
  • Administrator
Thank you forum friends and family. I’m going to see Doc R and work on the things that I do that are upsetting the love of my life. I love you so so much Bradley, I’m sorry and I am committed to making the necessary changes to keep us together forever.

Jackee, I honestly wish you and Mark all the best. Niobi actually shocked me and I think both you and Mark deserve to find happiness. You were a fantastic wife to Nico and I know he would want you to be happy. Mark, we all know what you’ve been through and how long suffering you are. You deserve some joy and bliss and I hope this it is for you like it was for your father when he met Alicia. :cheer:

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8382

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
hi Forum friends and family! :cheer: I'm happy again :lol: :lol: :lol: I glad to be moving on with my life and happy to report Carter really likes Lindsey. He has three children from a previous marriage and does not want anymore. Lindsey is home and is meeting his children ages 6, 8 and 11. They have been at the meetings I just didn't know he was a single father. Lindsey loves kids she just didn't want to be pregnant and give birth. It terrorizes her. She's smiling and like Aaron, looking forward to started a new chapter in her life.

Aaron has had a date with Katelyn and says he hopes he can keep up she's so full of energy and life and he loves it.

Bradley and Loreen are back together and they are both happy,. So life is good :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds