Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 2 weeks ago #8367

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Me too bro :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 2 weeks ago #8368

• Val
  • Premium Member
I’m with my husband we have been spending a wonderful time with the family and I think Mark and Jackee are going to ne fine. I think Niobi has some serious issues as she has allowed her anger to cause her to not want to have anything to do with even her children. The baby, a girl shed some tears but Mark assured her she was loved and would never want for a thing. He brothers told her it wasn’t their fault and the all came together to comfort and support each other. There is no reason to hurt children and it says a lot about your character.

Mom and Aunt Mary were both really hurt and glad Jackee hugged and assured them the kids would be fine. Now see, when thing calm down, this is not something that will be easily forgotten. Niobi filed for divorce and said she did not want the kids or anything to do with anyone in Mark’s family. She put it in writing. She was angry but it was more than that. It was so far over the top Luke had to tell her he had his gun if she didn’t calm down. He meant it too. That’s how bad she was acting. Mike had to step in and warn her to stop making threats. She said she would never calm down or forget and she didn’t want any reminders of the time she had wasted being married to Mark. But she wanted the house in MA.

Aunt Mary left to be with Lindsey for her surgery on Wednesday but she was comfortable with Mark and Jackee moving forward. Uncle Brad is here, he’s okay but does not want to be married to someone who does not know how to be peaceful he says. He’s leaving for Italy next week and he also has his three children. They are so cute and sweet and they love their dad so much.

Fall Meeting 5 months 2 weeks ago #8369

• Brice
  • Premium Member
This has been a crazy few weeks. Niobi is gone and she should be. Mark is off to better things. Aunt Jackee is the best and they look good as hell together. I agree with Shawn my man, sometimes we have to mind our own business. Uncle Brad is a black or white man, now shades of gray with him. You’re either hot or cold. I’m not sure if he and Loreen will work this thing out. He said right now all he wants is his kids. He’s not sad because they won’t let him be. See this is what happens when you let the ugly out to much.

Um Aaron, Laura and Roscoe’s youngest daughter Katelyn says she’s about to be twenty and you are cute. I just had to clear my throat. I think everyone is going to be all right. I think Lindsey will be all right as well waiting to hear how the surgery goes.

I think there comes a point when the bad is weeded out so the rest of the field can thrive. It’s the circle of life. :cheer:

Fall Meeting 5 months 2 weeks ago #8370

• Mia
Oh my Katelyn is too funny. She called Lindsey and asked her if she would mind if she put the moves on Aaron. Lindsey burst into laughter and told her that was up to Aaron. He said she’s a baby and she reminded him she is not. This has come full circle and is entertaining again. I’m glad to see life goes on and if it’s handled right it goes on beautifully. Niobi went to far and I think it’s to as point of no return. It’s said because she is very pretty and had a real good thing going for herself. Grandma can’t believe it. Has anyone spoken to Loreen? I really wish she hadn’t went so far this time. Like my hubby said, it’s sometimes best to mind our own business. I’m hopeful everyone will be okay for all those involved and grandma says hello and good luck to everyone.

Fall Meeting 5 months 2 weeks ago #8371

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Loreen and I have been having disagreements for a few months now. Almost a year. Loreen is a little busy too and thinks she is right about everything. I don’t like when she starts in on the kids and seems to not let up until they cry. I hate it and finally put my foot down about it. It became big thing and I kept becoming involved when she attempted to discipline the kids. It’s the mean spiritness I was not going to ignore. She isn’t physically abusive but she is verbally abusive. So, our problems started a while ago this is just the final straw. My son asked me why is mom always starting fights with people he loves when the disagreement first broke out between Rhena and Loreen, shortly after Mark made his announcement. It’s been coming for a while. I’m like Loreen, I’ll just stay single and raise my kiddos.

Fall Meeting 5 months 2 weeks ago #8372

• Darla
I am shocked about everyone breakup but respectful of each person’s right to decide what is right for them. I am not only surprised by some of the behaviors but a little bit disappointed. The children seem to be caught in the crosshairs and both Loreen and Niobi don’t seem to care. I’m just glad the children have good fathers and this is a prime example of how the woman can be the problem parent. I don’t think Katelyn is too young for Aaron and Jackee is older than Niobi. I think she will be more suited to Mark and Aaron you want kids remember that. A woman in her thirties close to forty might not be willing to have kids at that age darling. I wish all couples peace and happiness going forward and would like to remind everyone who may have forgotten, God is a God of love and peace and this has to start in our homes.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds