Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8265

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
We had a very good time this meeting as always. The conversation centered around current issues and some of us unfortunately are splitting up. That includes me and Niobi. We are both fine with it, as far as I know, sometimes people do grow apart. We decide we no longer want to deal with the things that trouble us about each other and we just want peace. Age will do that for you. I too old and just want some peace in life. I am 56 years young and I have many things on my plate, this has become something my wife has grown tired of. I was called to do and the calling comes from the Most High. My obligations are to God first and it will be that way until I am no longer on this Earth. I share this because I am not one who believes in trying to hide the obvious, if it is obvious. With that confirmation spoken let's talk about whatever is on your mine and yes I am open to questions :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8266

• Niobi
Yes, Mark and I to part. He so busy and I hate he so busy. I want he to spend more time with him family. He not old. He run around like a teenager. He just always on the go and I sick sick of it now. I feel like Moses wife. So, I leave him to him God and I go on with life to travel. I move back to house in Boston we still have this house and he stay on island. My father stay with him my mum come with me. We divide when we have kids he have during school and I have during summer. I love Mark but he have too much to do for wife so we split. I still come to meeting I am Gnostic for life. Everyone be fine this way. No one to be sad. It is good to know when we are being more of a problem to one another than solution.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8267

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Okay I was not expecting this. Was this going on for awhile or what I mean? I talk to you all the time Mark. I know you’re doing a lot of things but wow. It’s going to be strange but I’m sure it was when it happened to Mason and I. Is it just that your so busy Mark are did something else happen?

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8268

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
I agree with Mike, I'm shocked to hear this. This did not come out during the meeting. I'm trying to wrap my mind around it so I'll be back when I can put the words to how I'm feeling. Nevertheless, I am sorry to hear this is happening but if it’s for the best I accept it.

I can’t believe they won’t deal with the fact that this man should not be able to run for any public office. It’s in the constitution. I’m simply disgusted. It’s like our foundation is a joke. He’s making a mockery of everything this country stands for, him and his mega supporters and his demon church the evangelicals. They are all a bunch of dumb ass demons rallying behind their literal Devil Anti-Christ. The Word said it would be this way and it is official these are the end times.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8269

• Wesley
I agree with both of you but like Uncle Mike this is surprising. Niobi has anything about Mark changed since you married him. He strikes me as a man who has always lived a very busy life? Marriage scares me and I worry about Mark. He is a good man. I admire him and don’t like feeling he is being in some way punished for being the kind of man he is. Mark, I hope you stay the man you are because the world is a better place for us all because of men like you. I admire, respect, look-up to, and aspire to be like you. I hope you always put God first because it us an example to us all.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Wesley.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8270

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Pop, I love you. Are you really all right? I just want you to be happy. I am going to be all right if you are really all right. Alex and I had problems and parted for a while. Is there a chance thus can happen for you and Niobi or is this it?

I also want to talk about how they won’t do anything about Trump. Why won’t they shut him up? This is the actual anti-Christ and he has Evangelicals backing him. Evangelicals do not serve God. They are false, liars, they are an abomination and they will fall. They support a man who his a criminal and is putting people’s lives in danger.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by TJ.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds