Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8343

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I knew this was coming because Niobi I just knew she was going to explode. Mason did you calm Mark down? I would call Niobi but I’m not sure she would talk to me. I’m not sure I’m necessarily sad about the breakups but like Rhena says, the women don’t seem to have wanted this but didn’t realize there was something going on that was causing their men to pull away. Nagging can really turn a man off, we all know that. I’m learning an unwillingness to start a family can as well. Think this is a teachable moment as well. I also admire Jackee for knowing when to make move and I agree, she is close to Mark in nature and he’s at time in his life when he is ready to have someone closer to him in nature. This is going to be something because Mark, as fair as he is, likes the darker complexion. Jackee, I think your olive skin tone might work for him. Lindsey I hope you find love again. Aaron I hope you find the perfect woman to have children with. Niobi I hope you change your mind and stay with the group. I also hope you find someone that will make your heart light so you are not so guarded with everyone.

I have no views left to share about trump but I do not want to fund any more wars for any reason and I really don’t want to fund a group of people being annihilated because of their skin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8344

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Lifting and eyebrow, clearing my throat. Mason I agree completely.

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8345

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m not going be alright with attacks of any kind on Mason. She has been through enough. She is not doing all right health wise and has taken a back seat due to her health. She is caring for young children and dealing with things associate with age. She has trouble with her children just don’t attack Mason.

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8346

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m in agreement with Jay. Let’s watch what comes out of our mouths going forward. No one will break this wheel, try though you might we will remain intact.

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8347

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Amen Casey Amen girl. Thank you Jay and Mike.

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8348

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I am shocked about the breakups but I get the feeling everyone is going to be okay going forward, everyone. What puzzles me is why burn bridges within the group. How did this get turned around on Mason? Loreen does what she does to draw attention to herself. I don’t want to feed into that. I want to keep the focus on the couples. I do want them to find happiness. Lindsey please keep us posted about your condition. Aaron bro, everything happens for a reason. I think you and Lindsey are going to be all right. Mark, I think Jackee and you are two of the same kind of people and I’m looking forward to watching this relationship flourish and grow. I do think it will grow.

I think it’s going to be a rough few years going forward I do not want to fund any more wars period.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds