Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8337

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I’m going to begin with a request. This is serious but being handled. No one needs a negative Nancy, who always has to be the opposition and judge of right and wrong. With that said. Loreen just stay out of this because you have pissed me way off for yet another time. Some times you make me sick with your self-righteous bullshit. You are not perfect so please get over yourself. And you aren’t better than any of the rest of us that is a fact. I love you Brad but your wife really disturbs my spirit sometimes.

I am all for Mark and Jackee dating because both of them deserve to be happy. Niobi is not a friendly or approachable woman. She has given all of us dirty looks but out of our respect for Mark we have been accepting of her. I’m not surprised the marriage between them has come to a conclusion. Mark is a nice warm person and he deserves someone more suited to him. Jackee is this kind of person.

I am shocked to hear about Lins and Aaron, but I think they have probably come to a point in their life where they realize the things they want in life have changed. It happens and I hope they find what they are looking for and are happy.

I do think when the love is gone it is hard to desire the person you no longer are in love with. This doesn’t shock me but I think Lindsey still loves her husband but Aaron has fallen out of love with his wife. This is kind of sad. It is even so for Niobi. If she still sexually desires Mark she still loves him and that’s why she is so angry. But, when a person falls out of love it’s best to let them go. I do hope you all find and now joy.

Sadly I think trump and the people who follow him have really presented some serious challenges when it comes to our judicial and constitutional norms. It is sad and will always be concerning We need to decide how we will deal with people like this going forward because they will always pose a threat to our society.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8338

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Yes, now is not the time Loreen.

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8339

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
I’ll add this doc, this is what Mark dealt with for years. This is Niobi’s true nature. It is not new, the family was aware of it but had to allow the two of then to decided the course their relationship would take. Niobi has made no connections with anyone in the group. I don’t now of anyone who can say they are good friends with Niobi. Loreen you remember that. Our opinions need to be based on facts not a stubborn need to stand our or be different from everyone else. I love Bradley but maintain my distance as you Loreen give me pause.

Fall Meeting 5 months 4 weeks ago #8340

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I intended to Rhena. I don’t think I’m better I just don’t agree with certain things. I do know when my opinion will not be well received so I will keep it to myself. Calm down, This heated up offline and let’s not carry it over into the forum. My husband is upset about how I feel as well and I am dealing with it. Yes, he took you and Chris’ side. I love my husband and do not like seeing him this upset so, that’s all I’ll say about this in this thread.

Mason not all personalities mix well. I have similar feelings about you so I try to stay out of your way. You kind of scare me to be honest. You don't always listen to your doctors. It's like you think you know more than they do and I have always thought that is crazy. I don't like all your decisions about the school. They are too liberal and I'm just not that liberal.so, like I said I stay out of your way.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8341

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
Yeah, thank you Loreen.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8342

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
You know first of all why don’t you not concern yourself with my personal decisions. There are reasons I make the choices I make. I know this body I am in. I know what it feels. Now, if you are under the impression think doctors are super human that’s your right. They are humans who go to school to learn a trade. They are often money driven. I am a teacher, that doesn’t mean I know everything. I’ll give you one example Loreen. A way to now classify everyone who is overweight as being diabetic has been discovered because diabetic treatment and medication is costly. That way is called A1C. It does not determine if you are diabetic but your eyes, heart and kidney’s do. I have no symptoms of being diabetic therefore I am not diabetic. I’m not interested in fattening the wallets of those in the pharmaceutical industry. Again, I know this body. It has Graves, Multiple Sclerosis, and I am now monitoring my blood pressure. You stay healthy as well and listen to your body or don’t, that is your right.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds