Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8331

• Chris
  • Elite Member
OOOO weee listen, ima have to agree with Mark. Women think they are the only ones who can be turned off. Counter to what the world believes, a lot of us men, can’t sleep with any and every one. I think that’s when it’s really over gents. If a woman can’t get a rise it’s over for the man. So…I’m sad to hear it but glad all parties know it has come to the end of the road for them as a couple. Jackee shocked me but I had to remind myself, after the wife set me straight, Nico is gone and Jackee is still here. She has every right to move on especially after all she went through prior to Nico’s passing. He was very sick. I think it’s time for everyone to find their happiness.

I just don’t want to give money for Israel or the Israel leader to slaughter a whole race of people, Black people the Palestinians are black that’s why he’s doing this/ I don’t want to help him do this.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8332

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Your honor, why would I lie about my favorite position? I’m telling you I was denied my just satisfaction! It is traumatizing and I need to be compensated in some way!

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8333

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I’m blindsided by both breakups. This kind of thing is never easy but how we handle it makes all the difference in the world. I am lucky to have met and married my soul mate, the person I will leave this journey married to and met up with in to continue our journey in the next life. I do realize these things happen and I wish Mark and Niobi, and Aaron and Lindsey the best. I agree you all deserve happiness and I really hope you find it.

I don’t really care anymore to talk about trump but I do want to say I do not like that man over Israel. I think he is behind this whole thing, he’s been trying to destroy the Palestinians for as long as I’ve been alive damn near and I think he seized an opportunity to do that. I don’t want to aid him in this quest.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8334

• Deb
  • Elite Member
My husband is so sweet. I do love him so much. I also wish both soon to be, divorced couples the best that life has to offer. I kind of sensed there was something going on between Lindsey and Aaron but hoped I was wrong. Lindsey and I are friends and like Mark has mentioned things to his family prior to his decision to call it quits, Lindsey sometimes made comments. So, I’m not totally surprised by their announcement but Mark and Niobi, I never had a clue. It sounds like the decision too part for all involved, is mutual and that’s a good thing.

Jackee I have always admired your strength and I’m anxious to see where this all leads. I know of Carter but do not know him personally. He sounds like a nice man. :cheer:

No trump and his family mess but I do think the violence here against Jewish people is very wrong. Jewish people, born and raised in this country, are Americans first. Just as the Jewish people in Israel did not want this war, the Jewish Americans don’t either. So, the violence against them is entirely misplaced.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Deb.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8335

• Justine
  • Premium Member
Oh my. Mason seems to be getting a little upset and is speaking on the moody fussy behaviors that make many of us uncomfortable when it comes to Niobi. I do not try to approach her after she gave me a real hateful look one day as I joking said something to her about my children. I have not said a word to her since. Loreen is snotty and confrontational so I do not converse much with her either. No one wants to feel like what they say is insignificant or something that is met with negative, confrontational comments. I want Mark to be happy. I want all those involved to be happy and right now they aren’t. I’m anxious to see how things turn out with Mark and Jackee but I won’t be surprised if it is a perfect match. I feel good about it. Lindsey, what are your thoughts going forward?

I don’t want to found wars either that’s all I know.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8336

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I have spoken to Mark, Niobi, Carter, Lindsey and Aaron. This is the report as of Saturday evening.

Mark…has calmed down and will return to the forum soon. He was very agitated as is Niobi. Niobi has expressed a desire to only speak to me going forward and is not sure she will remain with the group. Needless to say, this possibility has led Carter to decide he will not pursue a relationship with Niobi as he has no intentions of leaving the group. I’m am not sure if Niobi will return to the forum but as of now does not think she will attend anymore Gnostic meetings. I did express my misgivings about such a decision as it seems to be somehow a form of blaming the Most High and that didn't set well with me. i sincerely hope Niobi will calm down and rethink this potential step. I have to admit I am seeing a side of Niobi that is somewhat surprising. I truly hope this is a temporary character alteration that will readjust once everything settles down.

Lindsey has news she will share on her own but is other wise in good mental health. she is enjoying what it going on in the forum with Kelton as am I and Aaron. I truly think these two will be fine.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Rod.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds