Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8325

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I’m considering what my judgement will be Vince, I want to believe but without the physical visuals I’m still forced to take Aaron’s word for what is happening in this situation. Hang on, reaching for my Bourbon as well hang on. Oh and Mason has her grandchildren so we don’t need more, for the record. But no more from these loins and that is L that is long O short i and an N. Not to be confused with LION how the hell does anyone do some shit like that? I mean Pork is on the damn package as well. I just saying, this is a new level of DUMB!!!

Mark...come to the AZ, being the offspring, they can ride the horses and help take of them. Let's take a break bro.

Indeed Rocky I just know Aaron as a man and mentally I can’t visualize him not, beating it up, I mean handling his business, I mean, doing what a man would do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8326

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
:lol: :lol: :lol: Kelton stop talking about that poor uneducated girl. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8327

• Barb
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Doug is laughing so hard he’s in tears.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8328

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I’m loving how open this all is. A female dog is called a bitch so…I’m sensing a little anger from both Mark and Niobi, a little frustration from Mark but civil and respectful. I’m not sure if we should be enjoying this so much but I’m sorry, this is good.

I honestly think everything is going to work out very well for everyone, especially sense they are so in tune with their feelings. I don’t know about the new Judge Lins :lol: he seems pretty animate about the visual aids :lol: Men, what can we say?

I hope trump goes to jail. He’s ruined his damn sons. Hey, did you all watch The Fall of the House of Usher? The angel of death literally says trump is one of her clients. I almost chocked when she made the statement. Him and his family have an appointment with the angel of death.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8329

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Fella’s, your honor, and I disagree! She ain’t got no proof I don’t like it doggy style, none!

Well said Rocky well said.

Sir Mark, I’m with you brother!

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8330

• Emily
  • Administrator
I am shocked but not troubled by this because in my soul I think it is for the best for all parties involved. I think it was the same for my dad when he realized he had to part with my mother. He also knew how he felt about Barb and like Adam said, we have to know when doors open for us and walk through them having the faith to walk through them. Mark, I admire you as well for choosing to step out as well. I like that no one is inhibited in anyway. I’m looking forward to seeing how this all will turn out.

I am also more interested in the things going on in real life than politics. The things we are talking about in the forum are far more interesting. :cheer:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds