Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 day ago #8319

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Ooookay! Niobi, wooosaaa the anger is more than apparent. Let's take it down. Talk calmly or let's not do this here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 day ago #8320

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
Wooo :ohmy: I’m not sure what to say. I am also shocked about both splits but it sounds like it’s for the best. I just want everyone to be happy and there is a chance for even Jackee to smile once again. I want Niobi to be happy as well and Carter is a real cool guy. He doesn’t strike me as a man to be bossed around. He’s a very muscular guy, quiet, with a good sense of humor. He does admire Mark as do we all. If everyone can make smooth transitions into something more suited to them, then that is a good thing.

Now, I’m with the judge here about visual proof of allegations. I mean I can’t believe Aaron, being the man he is, would do such a thing. I mean, what man would do such a thing? Come on. It’s just not reasonably true is all I’m saying.

We have so much shit going on in this country I don’t know where to start honestly.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 day ago #8321

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mason did you get my text? No…Mark is not okay. I’m on my way over. And it doesn’t seem like Niobi is either. Call your brother.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 day ago #8322

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I’m calm bro…as calm as I can be and I’m not upset with Carter. I'm not even going to tell her where she can put that middle finger. Not at all. I'm getting back to work, it's always been more interesting than this so called marriage.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 day ago #8323

• Niobi
You say this to you brother Mason? You tell him to watch what he say to a lady? I just want to know. Luke you say this to you brother? I this what you father would allow?

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 day ago #8324

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
All ready on it Luke he’s on the phone now bro…
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds