Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 6 months 2 days ago #8313

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I I I think I need a cold shower.
Doc, I agree about that man. I've been reluctant to say anything because everybody is so sensitive about it. But I agree with the Jewish American Doctor.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 6 months 2 days ago #8314

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Me too Jay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fall Meeting 6 months 2 days ago #8315

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
Oh my goodness. :dry: :ohmy: :blink: I am shocked about both situations but I totally understand how they have come to make the choices they have made. I do know Carter, he is cool guy who really likes Mark. Mark don’t be angry with him he really adores you. Now, my step son does want kids and we want him to have them. So…doggy style or not this is a major thing. Jackee, I’m so proud of you, you go go girlfriend.

Now bunk trump what about this Alabama senator Tuberville who has been holding up military promotions for almost a year? Why does one man have the power to do that? I want someone to explain it to me. They need to do something about this man and do something now.

Fall Meeting 6 months 2 days ago #8316

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Doc…it’s the person that makes it unenjoyable. Allow me to rephrase, I’m only a dog with the right BITCH!!!

And hang on there soon to be ex…woooo I clearly beg to differ. Like I was saying to the doc, sometimes the man is turned off by the person who wants to back that thing up. She been offensive in every way all day and my member has no interest in rising to the occasion with that particular bitchy person.

Fall Meeting 6 months 2 days ago #8317

• Niobi
Go ahead, blame the woman it is clear sometimes the man not to do what the man suppose to do, and I the bitch hmm you see my finger, the middle one!

Fall Meeting 6 months 2 days ago #8318

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I agree with Tony, Deb and the Doc, I do not side with that Netanyahu. I don’t think most of the Jewish community supports him in Israel. I don’t like what he’s doing to the Palestinian people I never have. Like trump he should never have been allowed to hold a seat of power in that country again. I mean who the fuck is Humas and where exactly are they? Why are the Palestinians being attacked like this, targeted as if they are the ones who started this initial conflict. Shit show me Humas. Until I see them I don’t believe they exist. I’m a visual learner. I need to see shit before I believe it.

Um Hmm I want to say something but I find the blunt honesty happening here is exactly that, Mark you calm bro?
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds