Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8307

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Ebony, I am a chef…trust me, I eat all the time. I got some hips girl you know I do.
Lord what is coming out of my child’s mouth.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by JackeeM.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8308

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
Ebony, I am innocent honestly.

Bro…I’m feeling better actually. I love it.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8309

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Thems yo kids Jack girl..the apple doesn’t usually fall far from the tree. I’m just saying,.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8310

• Adam
  • Premium Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: I agree Kelton, here here now we can’t be sure that is the case without proof Lindsey. OH man, this is some open shit happening in the forum. Mark this is all because of you bro :lol: Niobi sounds angry. I mean the ladies are a little hostile while the gentlemen are being kind and calm. I’m just saying. I think we know how to handle ourselves gents. I like when one sees opportunity and steps forward in a timely manner. Jackee I admire you. I think Uncle Nico is smiling because I know he wants you to be happy. I pray everything works out for the better for the best. You all deserve to be happy.

I really am far more interested in the things that directly affect me right now. I’m not sure how I feel about providing financial aid, we seem to need so much done at home.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Adam.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8311

• Vince
Oh My! :ohmy: I well Mark and Niobi, I’m shocked but accepting of this just being something that has come to an end. As long as both of you are happy. I can’t wait to see how the new relationships turn out. I know who Carter is and he is a Gnostic Member. He works for me. He was shocked he was mentioned but admitted he does feel a great attraction toward Niobi. Lindsey you might have to find an older man who has adult children or is like Kelton, does not want them going forward in his life. Now, I’m going to ease out of here and allow the rest of you to speak while I get my popcorn and Bourbon and watch. :lol:

Oh no comment on the boring trump stuff, continue, Your Honor Kelton what say you now and Doc chime on in it’s your son. I’m just saying :silly: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8312

• Rod
  • Elite Member
Hmmm, oh yes well I’m listening so…by all means, go on couples, I’d say this is very therapeutic and I’m actually enjoying this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One thing Um Mark, we have to talk about the position thing son, :lol: you can’t feel that way.

Vince, leave me alone bro, I’m watching too, now come on over here with some of that Bourbon and watch the show with me. Good point son.

I am a Jewish American who does not like Netanyahu at all. I don't think he should have been placed back into a position of power and authority. He is a killer and has been determined to wipe out the Palestinians for as long as he's been in a position of power. I do think it's highly possible he orchestrated this whole think to have another chance to kill as many Palestinians as possible and to destroy Gaza so he can take it over like Putin is trying to do to the Ukrainians. I think it was staged. I don't trust him, he is as bad as Putin and I don't want my tax dollars going to fund his slaughter of a race of people. He's a monster.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds