Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8271

• Miles
  • Premium Member
Pop, I’m worried about you as well. Are you really all right? You seem like your normal self. Talk to me and be honest. I don’t want you hurt dad. I am here for you if you need me whenever you need me. Dad has always been actively involved in issues that affect society. It is literally his calling. He is just like grandpa. Even mom is saying that. This is why I also want to know if there is something else going on. It’s not like this is something he just started doing. Niobi, you are much younger than dad, is that part of what is going on?

It's really concerning that no one is doing anything significant to trump nut it’s more concerning that this man with all his legal problems can even be in the running for president again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8272

• Barb
  • Premium Member
Oh my, Mark, Niobi I am sorry to hear this is happening. I want both of you to be happy and stay cordial toward each other. Me and Rod grew part and found happiness when we finally stopped playing house. These things happen. It is a time of many questions but at the end of the day it is what it is and the sooner we realize things are not making us happy the better off we are.

I’m disgusted by how they can’t make him stop putting other people’s lives in danger. I don’t care they need to do something about this man doing the shit he continues to do without any real consequences.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8273

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Mark, Nico would be so upset hearing this. I’m a little sad about it. I also think that you are never changing. You have always been this way. Why is it such a problem now Niobi? Why can’t you just get involved with him? I have a hug crush on Mark. I always have I’m just going to say it. I’m not ashamed of it and Mark. I don’t like being alone. Can we date if things are over for real between you and Niobi? I’m so serious. I’ll go with you my kids are grown and I am free.

I keep telling myself there can’t be that many people out there supporting trump. I don’t see many people doing that but maybe I’m wrong. I’m looking at MSNBC right now add they have a man on named Eddie Glaude and he’s talking about how we can’t turn the show off and on with Trump we have to stay tuned in and care about what is going on. It can get worse. Things may be hard for many of us now but we have to understand they could get worse.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8274

• Niobi
First it always a problem Jackee. Mark not here when he here. He everywhere but with his family. I sick of it. He us one who said we part. If you deal with absent partner even when he there than you deal with it. He have to much going on that not part of hus business, to much. He have to help everyone all the time, he phone ringing all the time. I done.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8275

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Why yes Jacqueline, I would be honored to date you. Why not. :cheer: I’m not meant to live alone, turn my house into a home. OOO I sound just like Luther. :lol:

Niobi is right, I just I am not innocent folks she’s right as is mt brother and sister. I own my behavior. Niobi, own yours. Tell them about Carson, I think his name is. I'm not upset at all I am at peace with this. Yes it was my decision and I stand by it, :)

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8276

• Mimi
I am married to Ryan and he has his law license and is working with Luke’s law firm which handles McGinnis interest, and there are many. Mark is the president but does not work alone. I also work for Mark as an administrative assistant. I just want to say, he is trying to free up his time and he’s doing a very good job of it. He can’t just sit around the house hugged and loved up. He isn’t in his financial situation doing that. I’m just saying, women like to whine about their husbands not spending enough time with them while they enjoy all the luxuries their husbands provide. All the young lawyers recently certified, that includes Wesley, handling all legal aspects of the organization.

Niobi, you are saying he is too busy, I’m having a problem with that. Mark is at the helm but he’s not alone. What do you mean by this?

Let me also be frank about trump, I am sorry covid did not take him, cancer has not taken Putin, and covid did not take Kim Jung Hun in north Korea. I think dictators are cruel, selfish people who torment and make life hard and unhappy for so many people and they are also responsible for suffering and the death of so many people. No one person should be allowed to do this.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds