Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8289

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Kelton, all I can say, is I don’t think Nico would be bothered by this at all. I’m walking around saying Hmmm, Okay and feeling all right with it. Not that it matters so I’m just saying.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8290

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Well, take a deep breath, Aaron and I are divorcing as well. We have grown apart and feel I lives are on two different paths. It’s not political or faith. It’s everything else though. If he says steak I say chicken. If I say doggy style, he says no just normal if we do it at all, that’s how serious it’s gotten. We can’t even decide what we will have for dinner. We are rolling our eyes at each other, smacking our lips, even giving the finger to each other. It’s time to call it quits because this is getting ugly.

I honestly think the stress of the state of our union has intensifies the divide between my soon to be ex-husband and I.

I also want to thank Luke and all of his legal team for allowing us to make the announcement ourselves. They all know but remained quiet. Thank You!

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8291

• Wesley
That’s true Mimi.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8292

• Braxton
Oh my. Well…what do we say to that Lindsey but remember what Trinity said. Sometimes we just grow apart. I am so in to this. I agree with Doc R, this is healthy for all of us to witness. It took our parents a long time to find each other but they were a perfect match. I really believe I have made the right choice as well but we have to remember we married after the Gnostic ground rules were established.

I don’t want to talk about trump but I do want to say I don’t want our tax dollars aiding in any more wars. Ukraine is a different situation they were invaded by a monster that is trying to take over their country. They need help. Israel is not poor and if they end up in war, I don’t want to fund it. Perhaps if we didn’t have so much suffering in our own country many of us wouldn’t feel this way. We have to many people without homes and this is something that can’t go on ignored. We have to much gun violence, until this is properly addressed, using our tax dollars I don’t want to keep trying to fix other countries. Ours is broken and we need to fix it.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Braxton.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8293

• Trinity
I think people just change and sometimes the change separates them. They just don’t grow in the same direction. I don’t think any one person is to blame. I’ll also say that we learn from this that we have to make sure we are suited to each other 9 times out of 10. I think we ignore when we see things we don’t like right away and we shouldn’t. I think Niobi is bossy by nature and at the time it was what Mark needed. But over time he found himself and this has always been a problem for him that he remained quiet about and it drove the wedge that has now finally divided them.

Trump is going to jail like that Chris Christi says.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8294

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Uncle Mark, Aunt Niobi, I also am not shocked about this. I say what Trinity saw and I knew Uncle Mark was getting to a tipping point. He doesn’t like to argue and Niobi seems to like it to some degree. Trinity calls it bossy, I call it confrontational. But be that as it may, everything happens for a reason and I think it’s time for this to happen.

Lindsey and Aaron, I didn’t see this with the two of you but it’s the same thing. When it’s tie it’s time and now both of you can move forward while you have many young years and can do some of the things you want to do that the two of you didn’t want to do together. Aaron wants to be a father and Lindsey doesn’t want to have children. Aaron is right, it’s become a major issue so it’s time to move on and pursue those things that are important.

I’m with Braxton, I’m done with trump. I agree with our tax dollars being used to fund wars. I do include Ukraine. We have helped, they need to do the rest themselves. When we don’t have a single person facing homelessness than we can see our way clear to possibly sending a shit load of money to aid another country, but right now that is not the case.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds