Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8277

• Rye
Yes, we are employed at Lukes law firm, all learning to master our trade. Mark and Luke are busy men but that’s the key ingredient of success. I’m just stunned but want both of you to be happy. I also think Jackee is very cool. It’s good for a person to know what they want and know when it’s time to act. :cheer:

I keep hoping they will enact the 14th amendment section 3. I keep hoping some of these petitions will yield some fruit or enough states will uphold this country’s constitution and do the right thing, take trump off the ballot.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8278

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I am not surprised by this news. Mark has been making comments when he talks to me for over a year now. I’m surprised it’s gone on this long. People grow apart and that is what happened here. It’s not just that Mark works to hard, it’s about being there when you are there. Mark is not there like he should be. None of us should feel as if we are settling for any reason. We all have a right to pursue happiness. I think Niobi is young or younger and her eye has fallen on another and she was feeling trapped, with lead her to start fights. Some of the fights were petty and Mark finally grew tired of it. Now they are both free.

Jackee, you go girl. I see Nico smiling down on you for going for it. I think it might finally be the perfect match knowing both of you the way I do. I can even see pop smiling down about the possibility.

When it is all said and done, trump will be convicted of his many crimes and the mega worms crawl back into their holes. He makes them feel embolden, able to show their faces, come out of their holes. They will return but we have t always remember they are there and not allow them to ever feel this empowered again.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8279

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Yes, Mark has made some comments that alerted me something was going on. I think this a mutual thing that has been going one for a while now. It’s best to leave because to stay only aggravates the situation as you start to irritate each other. Honestly, I think Jackee will be perfect for Mark. They are two of the same kind of people. Niobi, I don’t know Carter :cheer: but if you like him date him and see where it leads. It’s all right, we all have a right to seek and find our own personal happiness. People grow apart sometimes. Do to no fault of their own people grow and sometimes they don’t grow together, at least now iun the same direction.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by Mason.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8280

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I wasn’t in the right state of mind for the relationship I started with TJ when we first met. I’m glad I did come to my senses and realize I loved my husband and he took me back, because he loved me too. I’ll ask Niobi is she is sure this is what she want she wants to do. Just be sure because don’t get upset if he moves on with Jackee. Mark, like Luther Vandross, You’re not meant to be alone honey. (big smile)

I can’t believe trump likes to talk about Biden when he is clearly the one suffering from some form of dementia. He’s the one that displays signs of being too old. One day we just might find a judge that hold trump really accountable for breaking laws and violations.

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8281

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I am also very surprised to hear this. I would add that all of the construction is handled by mt company with is now a subsidiary of Marks company. So, he is building in several places but we handle all these types issues. Mark is kept in to loop but has confidently passed this responsibility on to me. All security is dealt with by Carmine, Rocky, and Michael. They do have some of the younger people working under them just as I do. My point is Mark does not do all the work himself this is true. There was a time when he did have to handle most of it alone but because it was taking him away from his family so much he enlisted our help. Mark is the kind of father who is very active in the lives of his children, changing diapers, feeding, bathing, doing homework, taking to games, taking on vacations and all of it. He is not an absent father, so forgive me if I don’t see him neglecting his family. I want you both to be happy so I will live with the decision that are made.

They keep finding reasons not to apply the 14 amendment, I’m tired of trump getting away with everything. Now he’s suing Michigan because they are taking him off the ballot. I’m exhausted. Does he ever get tired?

Fall Meeting 5 months 3 weeks ago #8282

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
I…I’m at a loss for words. Great singing Mark. Well, allow me to clear my throat once again. When it’s time it’s time that’s how it is. It’s good to know when it’s time. That’s the lesson in all of this. I applaud the bravery, honesty. Wow, I can’t picture what I’m seeing here on the site can any of you picture Mark and Niobi arguing about anything? I can’t be the only one. I must say I like the way we handle things in this group. The honesty is so damn refreshing. Who can be upset, really? Now joy both of you.

The world is spinning out of control and trump has seriously damaged this country, this is why he is definitely the Anti-Christ.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds