Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Fall Meeting

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8283

• Niobi
Marcus! I am not seeing Carter we friend that is all I tell you what, I see him now. We move on and be happy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8284

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m scratching my head wonder what in hell has happened, is happening, and feeling settled all at once. I’m at peace with the entire situation because it looks like it did when Barb and Rod announced they were divorcing. Yep well, we’ll see everyone at the next meeting so all right then.

I’m still signing the petition for the court to apply and uphold the 14th amendment section 3.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8285

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I’m going to piggy back on what Mimi said about Mark having help, Miles is an accountant and TJ works alongside his brother in their father’s accounting firm. Miles is a CPA. They have taken on that part of what their father does, also freeing up some of his time. I’m wondering why this is still an issue. I’ll agree that if the both of you are happy with this decision we all have to except it. I love you both and wish you both peace and happiness

We have a party in this country that want’s things to be like they are in Russia, Iran, North Korea. They have been trying to turn things that way for a while trying to shut off the voices of many voters, It’s the party as a whole not just trump and the mega movement.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8286

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
N I O B I :angry: Sounds like a good idea to me!

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8287

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Okay, I’m back and I’m with Miles, is it an age issue? Mark is like a young man the way he’s always on the go. It’s like he’s not aging. I am sorry to hear this is happening but if it’s for the best I accept it.

Fall Meeting 6 months 1 week ago #8288

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I don’t understand either but I guess I don’t need to as long as this is a mutual decision, I accept it. The reasons are not important. People know when things between them have changed. Carmine and I had a scary moment years ago like TJ and Alex. We came back together and our relationship grew stronger but, that doesn’t happen all the time, like Barb and Doc Rod, and Mike and Mason. I wish everyone happiness and I think Jackee is brave and right to speak her feelings. :cheer:

I also just keep hoping the constitution will stand and trump will be removed from the ballot for 2024. I’m disgusted with the republican party and this man they finally elected as speaker of the house. What a disaster what a joke. Is this America or what?
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Tina.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds