Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HUMANITARIANISM

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8236

• Chris
  • Elite Member
Sweetheart our door is always open, don’t be afraid, just make some changes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8237

• Justine
  • Premium Member
OOO Rhena I absolutely agree. If they want to continue to ignore this situation act like it’s just a few mentally ill people, people with drug or alcohol problems instead of people who literally can’t afford shelter because the cost are too high, then it’s time to make them just as uncomfortable. Poor people have to fight back with all they have. They have to band together and make some folks uncomfortable. Disenfranchised people need to stick together in this world. Fight together, something they have never wanted because disenfranchised people outnumber them vastly. We have to do what we have to do.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8238

• Adam
  • Premium Member
It is sad but humans are violent by nature. It’s like we often talk about we don’t raise our children saying “yes”. We are always saying “No, stop, don’t”. We have to be taught to be good. So, this is why there is problem. It’s who we are. I think separation is the answer, try to wash out the bad by leaving them in their little corner until they die off. I like the Virgil way.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8239

• Niobi
Mason, you to make us open eyes to world. This why UE was very forward for the future. One day someone to read and be inspired to make real change that serve humanity as whole not just a few. A Virgil will emerge. He wealth, he generous, he get more who wealth like him the begin. Earth will help, like the ark, the animals in area will come to protected area, the homeless, the tired, the sick, the come for real help, real shelter, real safety. I dream UE describe time in the future.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8240

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Lydia, I have the perfect house for you darling, come whenever you like.

Well, there you have it. What a beautiful vision. I like it because I agree with it. I agree there has to be some form of mass separation, something that separates the meek form the menacing. People just want to be safe, secure, cared about, feel as if they matter. That’s simply not possible in this society. Also, there aren’t enough of us with money, willing to do something about those who are suffering. We need to pray that a transition is made that repolarizes how money effects humans. It needs to make then empathetic instead of selfish and greedy.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8241

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Niobi, I see that. So that’s why it isn’t happening now. It’s coming though, I feel it. I’m glad because Mark is right, people have to start carrying more about life instead of money. That’s the kind of shift that will have to happen or we will keep spiraling down.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds