Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HUMANITARIANISM

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8260

• Braxton
I like hope too. I think AI is going to do us a lot of good, especially if it leads to Mother and I really hope it does. Mark is a beckon of hope and I like it when he just sits back and listens that means his brain is working it out :cheer: life is hellish but there is hope.
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Braxton.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8261

• Rye
I want to be a part of whatever is done to make a difference. I feel good about some of the things I’ve heard or read in the threads. I agree with Braxton, it is like a light shinning in the darkness. I don’t know when change will come but I sense it won’t be long and I want to be a part of it.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8262

• Mimi
Wow it’s remarkable. It makes me hopeful as well because sometime all of this is really scary and disheartening. I know how Lydia feels. Life in the US is not all it’s cracked up to be. It’s expensive and in too many areas people are sleeping in tents. It’s hard to believe some of these areas are in the country. So, yes, all of this talk of separating and sectioning off humble struggling people from wealthy privilege people.
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Mimi.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8263

• Wesley
I like the hope factor. I agree we have to have hope despite how hard it is in the mist of or very real hell. It’s hard to believe how homelessness has been allowed to go unaddressed in thus country. It’s hard to witness how little human life is valued among those who live among you. I’d like to be a part of any humanitarian effort to assist struggling Americans and allow the wealthy to assist other countries while ours goes to hell. We are having our own crisis that is being ignored. While the death toll rises for American children rises. All while they claim to be pro-life, my ass. I will never be a republican they are murderers, racist, and unpatriotic. I am none of those things.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8264

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Of course, I am for hope, even after seeing, witnessing things that should remove all thoughts of hope being realistic. I’ve seen some horrific things and one thing I know is that when humans are allowed to go about their way doing evil it just empowers them and the behavior grows worse. I personally don’t think there is any hope for any trump supporter. Their true colors have been exposed and exposure reveals the ugliness that has always been in them. Trump unleashed it and nothing will reharness it. I think any movement that will separate unfeeling, uncaring people from those of us who are humane is a wonderful thing. Any attempt to clean human beings off the street and place them in adequate shelter is a blessed thing. Hope is the thread that holds dreams like this together. All things are possible to and for those who know, trust, and have faith in the God who is God alone.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds