Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HUMANITARIANISM

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 6 days ago #8224

• Beth
  • Premium Member
Barb, and if they don’t care about the planet why they hell should the planet care about them? I often wonder how Earth feels about the humans on her surface. It has to be hard. When does Earth and The Most High give up hope? What keeps Earth from just tilting and wiping us all off the planet? I just wonder sometimes. I wonder at the patients of our lord and our planet. I wonder all the time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 6 days ago #8225

• Miles
  • Premium Member
There are times when I really appreciate my family times when I have to talk to my father and allow him to define the righteousness of the lord. It’s hard living in hell auntie. Hard hearing and reading all the horror stories every day and not being shocked. Having to remind yourself of where you are and what makes it what it is. Worrying if it will be worse when your kids are adults, questioning if bringing them into this world was a wise thing. I have cousins who have elected not to have kids not to bring them into a world wrought with so much pain and suffering. I don’t want them to wish they were never born because life is so hard, but I can’t protect them from the trials and tribulations life has in store for them. I have to hope they remain in the Gnostic family where they will be safe.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 6 days ago #8226

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I agree with Miles, I often find myself wondering if I was selfish when I decided to have kids because it’s such a hard world to live in. You have to hope that you leave them with all the tools they’ll need in life but knowing this is hell makes you question if I can ever leave them enough. I think the best thing we can leave them is out Gnostic connections because it will be the best thing in the world when they need it most.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 6 days ago #8227

• TJ
  • Premium Member
I with you Miles. I glad for dad because he has softened the blow for us in so many ways. I don’t want to be a grandparent because I think I want my kids to focus on surviving not on kids. It’s too much. I saw a thing with Whoopi getting into it with a co-host who says even raising your voice with you kids is a bad thing. So shit, what do we as parents do? We’ve all seen videos, or even heard bad kids in the store. I’m not about to allow my kids to behave so badly in public. Everything is crazy all around us and it’s more than uncomfortable.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 6 days ago #8228

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I hate looking at the world and really seeing it because I do start believing having kids is a selfish thing. It’s not fair to them to thrust them into this hard work and it makes me sick to hear rich men like Shaquille O’neall and other rich men say shit like he’s the rich one not his kids. We need to om all we can to soften the blow of life for kids we chose to have. It’s selfish and it’s cruel. We need a movement Mason, a Virgil.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 6 days ago #8229

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I’m going to agree with Tina…Where are the ancients and Virgil? Humanity really could use their help, especially before humans destroy this planet, we call home.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds