Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HUMANITARIANISM

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8248

• Trinity
I don’t know what it is with us women folk these days but we just feel like someone would sabotage it. Maybe because they always do, every good thing that comes along to help those in need a way to take it comes into play. Food stamps, welfare, housing, they attack it and it hasn’t always been the republicans. Some humans need to look down their noses at others. They need to cause others to suffer so they can feel better. Like they are better, favored. That just how it’s always been.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8249

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I with the ladies. I think history has made us skeptical. Look at how they are trying to kill a way of preventing discrimination in education and on the workforce, affirmative action. Look at how they are trying to white wash and even erase the history of how black people have been treated in this country. How many times have they destroyed areas where black people were prospering. Not to mention all the broken treaties with the Native to this country, the real natives. History makes us skeptical that’s all I’m saying

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8250

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I’m with Tony and the ladies, Uncle Mark, Luke, Justin do you think this can be any different from all the stuff that has happened in the past? I mean Virgil shelter them under impenetrable walls and a dome that could withstand a nuclear blast. We don’t have anything like that. Is there any other way to shelter these communities from those who would come along and try to tear them down? How would we keep out criminals, legal ones as well as sinister ones?

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8251

• Luke
  • Administrator
Optimism is always important. Innovation, as time moves on, and with me like Carmine, Mike, and Kelton, Adam Doug, yes we can pull this off I think. I like it. This will benefit not just the homeless but all those living in poverty. I think we can hash out all the legalities and come up with some basic securities that would deny the dissolution of formed treaties. I’m not saying people wouldn’t try, but every scenario needs to be explored and a solution to combat it formulated.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8252

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
I like it to Deb. Keep the good ideas coming. :cheer:

Nephew, great minds coming together to hash all of this out, because of history gives me hope. Yes, I do think we could find a way.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 2 weeks ago #8253

• Jay
  • Administrator
Remember AI is becoming prevalent. What it is leads to Mother? Once Mother enters the equation there will be no more worries. She’ll have reverence for the Lord, and morals that insure she will not destroy life but she will guard and protect it. I sometimes fell she’s just waiting for someone to push the right button, make the right connection.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds