Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HUMANITARIANISM

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 5 days ago #8230

• Mary
  • Premium Member
Many people are concerned about the direction we are going. I know it seems like criminals are being rewarded despite criminal behavior. Liz Chenny has told us Jim Jordan was involved in the Jan 6th insurrection. There is no way in hell he should be elevated to speaker of the house. I want to see trump have some real consequences. It’s scary because they won’t do anything to the real criminals in high political positions. The root problems this country are on full display. The disparities between white people all minorities. Men and women. Food is so high, housing is high and people keep going up on prices so it’s not hard to see why many people are homeless. They keep saying the economy is good and I can’t see that when we have so many people without shelter.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 5 days ago #8231

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Mason the media focuses too much on negativity and when it attempts to be positive it only focuses on stuff that matter to people who have little to know financial struggles. People struggling to buy food don’t care about theater, stars, books I mean, tell us about housing so we can start discussing options, ways to help with the problems those living in poverty face every day. It’s the ease in which those suffering are ignored. The indifference to their suffering. It has always been too easy to turn a blind eye, Mark continues to show us how to keep our eyes, minds and hearts open. That’s what natters we need to teach this to our children.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 5 days ago #8232

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I think it’s sad it seems so hopeless for so many people and I can certainly see why. Not only is homelessness a problem, they are now trying kicking them out of their settlements and some want them arrested for being poor and unable to afford housing so they just move to another location not far from the one they were kicked out of. You know, I hope they keep making rich people uncomfortable. Some rich people. The greedy selfish ones that are causing the homeless situation, I think people need to be uncomfortable as homeless people are.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 5 days ago #8233

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I’m going to keep this short and sweet, we need something like what Virgil did in UE. A way of naturally weeding out the bad people and enclosing the good in safe thriving environments. If there is anyway this can happen it’s what is needed. Virgil did this all over the world and no one could stop him. He had the Ancients, The winged Warriors standing 11 to 12 feet tall, the dragons and the companions.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 5 days ago #8234

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
Dad, I want to live where Mark is or with you. Too much is going on in the US. Trump ruined our democracy and the so-called republicans are pushing it through. I don’t want to be here if certain things happen. This place is bad enough. It doesn’t need to get any worse. Cops keep beating black men to death damn near I don’t want to be around all this hate. I don’t want our kids around it. I’m scared and struggle getting to sleep I’m ready to go.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 5 days ago #8235

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
Yes, I’m ready too. It’s crazy books being banned, congress going crazy, trump still dominating the news. I don’t know all we need is a man that reeks hater back in charge of any part of our government the highest court in this country is corrupt or full of corrupt judges. It’s hard to be hopeful\l because people are voting these bad people in position of power. This people are over the top and I don’t want to live among them.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds