Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HUMANITARIANISM

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8206

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Forum Family and Friends:

The new article is up. So much going on so much to talk about. Shall we begin....
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8207

• Darla
Mason, there is not enough love in this world that’s for sure and I’m tired of prolife people because they don’t really care kids, if they did they would do something about guns. It’s so transparent it’s sickening. I also want to help other countries but we have a crisis here. To many Americans don’t have a place to call home and we need to concentrate our money and effort to fixing that problem.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8208

• Vince
Our government is full of idiots that aren’t focusing on anything that is important to us. It makes me sick every time I hear them say “The American people want” “The American people need” They don’t give a damn about the American people. We want guns kept out of our schools, we won’t gas prices to go down, we want to see no people living on the streets. They never talk about that.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8209

• Mia
I just think we have a congress full of clowns that like performing for the cameras, the republican house representatives particularly the mega congress members, don’t have a clue how the government should be ran. The woman from Colorado is a nasty tramp and she looks like the slut she is I mean come on. The mess in the news just isn’t important to the Average American.

Gas is too high, food is too high, and housing is to high. They gave nothing to say about that. They are rich and have no interest no empathy for the average American and our struggles.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8210

• Brice
  • Premium Member
The world has never had enough love Mason. Humans have always been cruel to one another. It’s hell and we all know that. All we can do is find those who share our values and stick together.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8211

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Mason I think we have been a inhumane species since we started out as a species. We are barbaric some of us. It’s hard to understand the need to rule over, control, dictate to others, honestly. I want to see some real issues take front and center in our government. People are really struggling and it needs to matter but we need to do our part and elect good leaders that share our values.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds