Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HUMANITARIANISM

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8218

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Mason, hate runs stronger in this species. All the wars and killing of the innocent. I watched a movie on Netflix last night, I was called “Nowhere”. The way the just gunned people down, killing them in cold blood, pregnant women. This is the nature of so many human beings we live in hell that is simply the truth. We have to love the ones we can, protect the ones we can. And do our part to help those who can’t help themselves. That’s all we can do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8219

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
It’s a scary place and I can’t understand how anyone could think there is any place worse than where we are. It’s down right scary. I live in fear most of the time. I fear for my children and these days regret bringing them to this place. It’s so much hate and evil Mason. Realistically what can we do? Hang on to each other that’s what gives me hope, all of you in my Gnostic family.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8220

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I’m going to watch that JJ. We have to do what we can. It’s a lot but we have to keep trying. It’s hard to believe what is going on in our country these days but it’s not surprising under the circumstances. Trump is the anti-Christ and he ushered in the true end times. This is a time like no other so none of us quite know what to do. We just have to survive and do the right thing. There is something about these times that just feel perilous.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8221

• Tina
  • Premium Member
All I can say is where is Virgil. I’m literally at a loss for words.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8222

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Mason, I don’t have a problem with AI because I dreamed it’s going to lead to finding Mother. We need Mother some large companions and a Virgil that’s all there is to it.

HUMANITARIANISM 6 months 3 weeks ago #8223

• Barb
  • Premium Member
It is sad when you think about it but we have always been violent to each other as a species. We fight over land, religion, politics money. Everything is a reason to fight and kill each other. I watched that move to JJ and I’m like Mason, why is this happening? Not enough time or notes are given to explain exactly how they got in that situation. What is going on? It’s like a human extermination. It was intense and a sad display of how little human life is valued by too many people. I have to agree that some kind of systematic separation needs to occur in order to progress as a civilized species. There is simply too much inhumane acts in the world to think any way of life is sustainable. We can’t go on like this. If folks don’t care about human life, we can stop hoping they’ll care about our planet.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds