Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: HUMANITARIANISM

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 1 week ago #8212

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
As long as nothing changes Mason we have to keep revisiting some issues That’s how serious the issue can be. I’d like say Mark and I know firsthand about fixing struggling communities and it’s really sad how bad the plumbing is in these communities. No care is given what a serious health hazard this can really be. This is how covid traveled so quickly in some communities. At the end of the day it is a health hazard to everyone because we are all connected especially through the water and sewage lines. It’s stupid to ignore a part of the city. To me being inhumane is stupid and dangerous to us all.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 1 week ago #8213

• Val
  • Premium Member
Ah the in-humaneness of humanity. It is sad but goes back to the dawn of our species. How would we begin to make a change? I mean haven’t ways to change been tried? The Flood I mean what to do honestly. I think if we had a Virgil his way would actually work. Give the power to the poor and illuminate MONEY. But, unfortunately, we don’t. It’s really sad. It is my hope that someday someone is going to pick up UE and have the technology to pull it off.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 1 week ago #8214

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
Our government isn’t working for the people if you ask me. It’s too broken full of too many unqualified representatives. What’s worse is they were voted into their positions. It’s scary but, they represent the values of the people who voted them into their positions. It won’t change unless the value to many have and hoard and the rest scratch, claw, and drag themselves toward having is gone. True equality, that’s the only way..

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 1 week ago #8215

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
Well, here we go with another episode of “As the American Congress Turns” It’s like a horrible nightmare. I hope like hell Jim Jorden does not win the Speakers slot now that Kevin is out. Isn’t the plan to have him as speaker so he can become president after they impeach Biden. Never mind Camila is there. What are their plans for her? Is she going to have an unfortunate accident? Man the corruption reeks honestly. Love can hot thrive in this kind of cesspool. I have no confidence in humanity Mason and I really wish we had a Virgil with more money than the Catholic Church to do what he did in UE.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 1 week ago #8216

• Linden
  • Premium Member
It is hard to understand the intense hatred some people have toward others. It does go way back. I’d love to know where it started, was it with Cain when he slew Abel? I mean that was fueled by intense jealousy. What is it in our gemology that allows us to form the views and opinions we have? Why are we so hell bent on acting like savages, barbarically tormenting each other? It’s mind twisting. What do we do? Virgil separated and improved. He then denied access to certain types of people, rebellious, disrespectful, combative people. It was a form of separation when it’s all said and done.

HUMANITARIANISM 7 months 6 days ago #8217

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Mason, I agree, humans have always been inhumane and it’s going to take a serious act of God for that to change. I agree, we need a system like Virgil created in UE plain and simple. Our congress is going to hell thanks to trump. It’s a crying shame.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds