Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Summer Meeting topics

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8173

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I would also like to hear coverage of things that give me cause for hope instead of dread. I’m so tired of feeling dread and the thought of trump being reelected as president is just a dreadful thought. I’d like to hear that we are all following the bases or the foundation of our laws in this country and that none or no part of the law is being ignored because or popularity. I’m tired of us giving so much money in so many other areas when many areas of our country are like third world countries. I’m tired of republicans having the nerve to talk about cuts to those who need assistance most while giving millions to other countries for whatever reasons leaving Americans to suffer. Shit is too high in this country. GAS is too high in this country and it needs to be addressed or assist everyone in obtaining an electric vehicle. I’d love to see real significant things done to improve the lives of everyone instead of more of the same shit all the time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8174

• Niobi
Georgia go after Graham, Loeffler, perdue for part in trying to overturn election part of that RICO conspiracy. Trump still claim it some kind of witch hunt, it some kind of attack on republican. They tried to overturn election. All of them guilty. It must be deal with. No it did not work this time but if nothing is done the next time it work. All involved need to be held responsible for they action. I think accountability is very important going forward.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8175

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Niobi, I agree. If we don’t acknowledge what happened during this past attempt to over turn the presidential election, this coup went so far, too far. It was elaborate and many people were involved. It has to be addressed and like Niobi said all those involved need to be held accountable. A show of how this will not be tolerated from ANYONE ever again has to be shown. I really appreciate Georgia for taking the stance they are taking because it is a show of zero tolerance for violating the constitution.

I am not being polled either and I’m convinced the polls target registered republican voters and I’m sick of only how republicans feel being what matters. Everyone is not polled so I absolutely don’t care what the so-called polls say.

Everyone knows how I feel about homelessness. It’s just getting worse as I knew it would get. I think we need to shine lights on it using whatever platforms that are available to let the world see and not forget there are many among us who don’t have a bathroom to use, bath and groom themselves in. The don’t have shelter from the cold or the extreme heat. It’s been raining a lot here in Vegas and I wonder, with all the flooding, what the homeless are doing. I was caught in the rain and it is summer but rain is cold. I was drenched in a matter of seconds and it was cold. I am worried and I am concerned. I always have been.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8176

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
Republicans do so much that it’s hard to wrap your mind around one thing. They have been cheating so much over the years. Let’s not forget all of the Gerrymandering they have done for years. They will lie, cheat, steal and kill to remain in positions of power. Trump is just the result of years of dishonesty within that party. Yes the coup almost worked. They have been laying the foundation for it for years. They have always been racist, anti-woman, anti-children, no matter how much they lie about their stance on abortion, they do not care about children. They want to control women and to suppress African Americans. They want to do this unchecked. When people stood behind black people after George Floyd, racist white people came out swinging. No they don’t want anyone in their race to start feeling sorry for black people. That undermines all the policies they’ve gone great pains to put in to action. The coverups of all the mass killings of black people is staggering. No, they don’t want the world to know about this. It’s time to stop saying Black people won’t try to improve their lives, They have tried many times and been slaughtered for it in this country. Woke my ass. Yes it’s time to wake up.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8177

• Deb
  • Elite Member
Kelton, it does blow your mind when you hear about. I learned more as an adult and man oh man. I’m glad to know my ancestors did fight, did try. It’s important for us as black Americans do know that our ancestors tried and were prevented from prosperity. Now we know. They can’t cover it up, wash it away, pretend it didn’t happen. It did and I’m proud of my race and all the accomplishments we have always made as a race. We are resilient. We are achievers. We survive.

I agree with Mason and Niobi we can’t let it go because the next time It will work and this whole democracy think will come to an end.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8178

• Tony
  • Elite Member
Yeah, I think all of this has to proceed because it can’t happen again. I know we need to do something about the ever-growing problems this country faces and homelessness is a serious issue. I like the idea of us shining a light on the matter especially since the media isn’t going to do anything about it. I do think we need to have a small dose of media in our lives because it’s depressing by design. I am glad they are looking at all of those involved in what happened during the last election and I am glad some states are upholding the constitution. I really am. I’d like to see all of them do it. This loyalty towards one man or one party needs to end.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds