Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Summer Meeting topics

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8167

• Justine
  • Premium Member
We have to never forget trump is a criminal, facing 91 felony charges so far. I don’t care how many followers he has, he is a criminal and that’s a very significant reason for us to stop talking about this man ever being elected as this countries leader. Crime will go through the roof if a criminal is elected to lead the country. How will anyone be able to hold anyone accountable for any crime they commit if a criminal is elected to lead the country? It’s insane. It literally makes no since. It’s time to stop all of this. It’s going to far and it’s become dangerous.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8168

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
There are a few things going dangerously ignored in this country. Housing cost is one of those things. I hear in some places people are mass robbing department stores. Like going in in groups with semi-automatic weapons. Inflation is a serious problem. They homelessness problem is a boiling pot of trouble heading our way. The more people who fall into the ranks of the homeless the more rebellion is likely on the horizon. We have a democracy problem brought on by one man but bringing out a whole slew of people who call themselves Americans but they are or have been in the closet terrorist. I mean we all see the Karen videos on Instagram. White women are really showing their true colors and the sad thing is these women are having, raising, and breeding a crop of racist dangerous people. Something needs to be done about a number of issues greatly impacting us these days.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8169

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
The media doesn’t cover anything that is important to me. I don’t care about Hunter Biden. I just don’t. He’s just like those Kardashian girls, insignificant. There is no reason to cover these people in any capacity as far as I’m concerned. I just think there is so many other significant issues and matters the media could be covering that really matter to us. But I guess they are in the business of defining what should be important to us when it doesn’t impact our individual lives in any way. That’s my problem with the media. What use are they as far as I’m concerned. All they care about are issues that are important to who, wealthy people? Because I actually don’t care about most of the stuff they cover. Look just tell me the weather and the rest they can keep. Tell me when trump is found guilty if his trials are not televised otherwise, not much else I fell makes a difference in my life one way or the other.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8170

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I like the way Mark puts things in clear perspective. If American is a country governed by laws laid out by their constitution it’s time they proved it and held every American Citizen to account who refuses to abide by the laws laid out in the constitution. Our problem is, there are too many very old people, in positions of authority and power. It’s time for many of them to retire but it’s also time for people who vote people into positions of leadership to pay attention to who they are electing into these positions. We can make a choice. The problem is not enough people are making a choice to pay attention to who they vote to represent them in congress. We need terms in all areas of the government, the House, the Senate, and the courts. No more life time appointments. The reasons for doing that have proven to be ineffective. Older isn’t always better, clearly. Just like Women…sometimes a man will not make you life better. Realize that. We have to take responsibility for our own lives. We have to make things better period.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8171

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
I would love to hear stories about people doing real significant things to help people in the world instead of all the bad shit going on all around us. I would love less attention spent on telling us bad shit and more highlighting stories about wealthy people doing something to help those who need it most. Like I read a story about a group of investors coming together to build affordable homes that will target section 8 families. Lately that has been on the decline and too many excuses are made for not wanting to rent to section 8 tenants. The truth is, a bad tenant will be a bad tenant whether they are on section 8 or not. We need to hear stories about people helping to house the homeless, to get them into sustainable housing situations and perhaps reopening some mental health institutions for those who are suffering from some form of mental illness. It’s time we realize that the republicans keep cutting aide to the poor that eventually affects us all for years. We have to stop being all right with them wanting to make cuts to those who need it most and label it as entitlements. That’s a lie and it needs to stop.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8172

• Benji
  • Premium Member
I agree Rhena, I absolutely agree. I’m tired of one person having too much power. Who is the Alabama senator that has the power to block military positions? How does he have this kind of power? I mean give me a break. We need to always make sure one person never has this kind of power. How did this happen? What’s his name Tuberville? You know I’m tired of the south. I’m tired of how they treat women, how they treat minorities, how they deny the people in their state’s medical assistance. I’m just tired of the south. I don’t know why they stay in these parts of the country I really don’t. I have always intensely disliked the south and that includes Texas. I honestly feel like one political party in this country is doing all they can to tear the entire country down.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds