Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Summer Meeting topics

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8191

• Mimi
I think it’s beyond time we stop patronizing those who are a part of the trump cult. We need to treat them like the plague upon as that they are. I look at trump and I see pure evil. I saw a thread on Instagram, a young black guy was asking for bus fare, a white man, old, yelled how much he didn’t want to help him in his face. No matter how nicely the young black man spoke to him, the man yelled at him with all the hate in his heart, not saying he didn’t have it, just yelling he didn’t want to help him. He moved on until he found a black older women. She gladly gave him what he needed and because of her kindness she was given a thousand dollars I think. There have been many such threads the blind black and white man. The white man was treated with kindness by white people but the black man was shunned and pushed aside. There is a lot of hate in this world directed at black people for no good damn reason at all. We need something different, we need people who will stand up and speak out and we need it now. No more just turning a blinds eye.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8192

• Rye
I think we all see how ignorant too many white Americans are, How ignorant so many White women are. How ignorant too many minorities are and I mean if it’s one that is too many. There should be not one black person who aligns him or herself with the devil. There should be not one woman aligning herself with the devil. Unless, they are demonic and good damn ridden if that be the case. We need change because it seems the old ones have thrown out the constitution. It seems the media has decided the constitution is of no importance They’d rather keep talking about how much the polled republicans still favor their king. It’s obvious they aren’t polling anybody other than trump supporters and they are trying to make I seem as though he is so great to all republicans. BULLSHIT! All of it is ridiculous now. We should be talking about how all those who tried to interfere with and overturn a fair democratic election will pay for what they did that lead up to what happened on January 6th 2021, That is all we should be talking about when it comes to the failed leader Donald trump and his followers.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8193

• Braxton
I have never liked the media or trusted everything they say. I’m glad we have things like tik tok and Instagram because it gives us a chance to see things as they are, see the truth. People are so used to making money off of this crazy as man and his misfit followers. But it’s not worth it anymore. I personally don’t want to read or hear about one more book telling some damn story about how some vile thing that led up to the insurrection was done. All the people involved. How corrupt it all is and was. I don’t give a damn. We know we don’t need the gory details. I’m glad I am one of those white people who stand up for right and always have, just like our parents taught us. I want justice. I want to see the devil fall alongside many of his subjects.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8194

• Alyson
We will take care of this, our generation. We just need to get rid of the older people. We do need to stand up to this hate. Denounce it and never allow them to suck us into their shit. Oh how the Might do Fall!! I hope justice reaches and takes them all down. Harahhh to Georgia. They are this nation’s new champions.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds