Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Summer Meeting topics

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 4 days ago #8137

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Well forum Family and Friends, this thread is a continuation of some of the topics we discussed during the summer meeting this year. The top subject is education. We will be opening some more schools due to the problems republicans are causing in regards to educating our children with the truth. This will continue to be a effort we make to provide a complete educational experience for our young people going forward. It is sad and it speaks to how the legacy of racism is literally passed down generation to generation. This young people shooting up Jewish and African American people are young, and their hatred is rooted and ingrained in our kids causing then to grow up with deeply embedded hatreds based on the ugliness that racism embodies. Everything that is going on in the southern and other states speaks to how racist to many white people are in this country., We need to remember that republican party is now out and open, and clearly a political party that is shrouded in racist views and behaviors.and it is leading to murder. Let's talk about some of this in this months thread.

BREAKING NEWS: Mitch McConnell has had another moment of freezing up during a press conference. This occurred on Wednesday while speaking to the press in Kentucky. It's time for him to retire.
Last Edit: 8 months 4 days ago by Mark.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 4 weeks ago #8138

• Darla
Mark, living in America these days is like living in the twilight zone. It’s hard to believe all the things going on. Republicans are waging war on history, education along side women, children, and minorities. They seem to be waging war on democracy. Why can’t we do something about this? I honestly think everyone who had anything to do with what happened on January 6th 2021, should have some kind of consequences. That includes members of congress. Luke, we talked about the 14th Amendment section 3. We all decided it does disqualify Trump from even running for president. Why are they continuing to allow this? Does the constitution even matter to republicans anymore? It doesn’t seem like it. And Mitch McConnell needs to resign just like the women from California. We deserve representatives who definitely have their wits about them and that doesn’t seem to be the case with some of these older people in congress.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 4 weeks ago #8139

• Vince
I agree with my wife. What gets on my nerves is when a state is having a natural disaster they want to be a part of the country and beg for help. Florida is a hot mess because of the republican leadership, but it gets hit with a hurricane and that creepy governor wants to be in the spot light reaching out to the president for help. I know we are trying to take of some of the slack Mark but it seems like a big pill to swallow. It’s crazy here in this country because on political party has completely run off the rails, completely.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 4 weeks ago #8140

• Mia
What scares me is the hatful rhetoric bringing out insane murderers. These racist shooters are young and that means they are coming from extremely racist families. Their parents are racist and drill this kind of hate into the heart of their children. They are willing to die after killing up a bunch of innocent people. And what is the thing with education? Why are they always attacking an educational facility? He tried to get into a school first, this last shooter in Florida. How do we do something about this? Where do we start? I mean as soon as a solution is thought of and voiced, they find a million reasons to shut it down. We have to do something. I wonder what is up with Mitch, he like completely zones out.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 4 weeks ago #8141

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I worried about our educational system in many parts of this country and I’m worried about how little attention is being paid to our homeless situation. In some parts of the country it’s like a third world country. Why is this not cared about? I’m just not sure what to think about all the things going on in our country these days. I know one thing one political party has gone off the rails. I’m shocked and concerned. I do think Biden is to old but many of them are too old. I mean why are people voting these old people into office. Don’t they care? Mark, the more we do the harder it seems to get. We need a Virgil and the Ancients about right now and I think the Earth is getting sick of it too.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 4 weeks ago #8142

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I’m just concerned as a citizen of this country, about all of the negative shit on political party is doing. I mean even the pope had to speak on it. They are attacking everything and they are supported but too many American citizens. It’s unbelievable. I’m struggling to see what we can do going forward and it needs to start with a younger, better in shape leadership I tell you that.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds