Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Summer Meeting topics

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8179

• Emily
  • Administrator
I think it’s always up to us. Our representatives are too old but the voters can change that. Stop voting for these old representatives. It’s up to us. Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Donald Trump all of them are to damn old. They are not going to leave on their own so we have to vote them out. We need to have a better selection of younger voters in each party to select from. They don’t seem to want that, the powers that be.

It also seems the powers that be don’t want us follow the whole constitution just parts of it. They don’t seem to want to shine a light on how it is true that trump is, by way of a portion of the constitution, amendment 14 section 3, unable to run for any public office. At the end of the day, the law says what the law says and the constitution is the law that this land is governed by. We need to follow the constitution. The Law
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8180

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I am one of those people who wants trump to pay for what he did to bring about what happened on the6th of January in the year of 2021. I want all of them to get in trouble. I think if the ones currently in congress don’t have a price to pay, they will feel empowered and they will try again. They are old so eventually father time will catch them. Some of the problems in this country are alarming and the lack of attention or light being shined on these problems now is going to be costly. I agree with that. I think we need to answer the call when the lord requires us to do something and I am willing to do what I am called to do.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8181

• Ebony
  • Elite Member
There is so much going on thanks to trump and his supporters, in congress and out. I also think they all should be held accountable for what happened to overturn a free and fair election. A democratic process this country is founded and based on. One man nearly brought this country to its knees. No. he should not get away with it. No, he should never be in a position to do what he did again! No, he is not constitutionally allowed to run for any public office ever again. Yes, he should stand trial for what he has done and suffer the repercussion as so many of his soldiers have. Georgia should be this country’s new state capital. GEORGIA!!!! Would that we all had the courage to stand up to the true Anti-Christ Donald Trump. The man is unholy, unrighteous. The man is an abomination in ever way. He is a liar, a defiler, s rapist, and racist, a destroyer of everything in his path. The real Anti-Christ has been revealed. Do we all recall the Son, the Word, saying he would be outside the doors to the church knocking to get inside. He did not say the lord would be inside the church. He said the lord would be outside the church. The leaders of the Christian faith in America has chosen to align itself with the dark one. The real dark one. His heart is black and cold and all those who follow him have cold black hearts. It shows in how they behavior. Look at how the Karens act. It’s embarrassing, lowly. We see them. We have to always see them, know who they are and what they stand for, and make sure we are always a thorn of light in their sides.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8182

• JackeeM
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree Ebony Trump is an evil like we have never seen. We have heard about it, learned about it, didn’t quiet believe in it, accused many others of being who and what he is, but, it is very obvious who and want he is. We have to fight back. Those of us who are truly good, we have to fight back. It would be a mistake to allow trump to walk away from what he’s done and suffer no consequences. I don’t see how people stupidly follow him. He has proven he doesn’t give a damn about anyone but himself. He turns his back on everyone who helps him. Leaves them high and dry. He is evil in its raw form. Have they noticed that his family is no where near him? Does that not tell them anything? How do the women continue to support him? He is a rapist. Why do lawyers continue to assist him, even knowing he doesn’t pay his lawyers? Only an supreme evil person could put such a hold on others who are also evil but not as vile. He is their king. Trump supporters are evil demons and on occasion they show it. Their evil oozes out of their pores and their faces contort to show their true selves. Evil is real and lives among us. Hate is evil and it literally walks among us. That is how they can kill without impunity. It is what it is and it’s time to stop looking at the wrong people as being the evil ones and see the evil for who and what it is.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8183

• Marc
  • Premium Member
I try to be hopeful but I can’t do so watching the news. Mom made friends with a trumper, tried to be nice to them, had them over for dinner on Christmas, thanksgiving, the 4th of July, and the minute they had a chance the turned on her and remaindered her why we can never trust anyone who supports and follows trump. There is something wrong with all of them and that is a fact. They are the evil among us, the sickness. They are starting to give me the creeps, honestly. It’s not that they are mostly white, it’s that they are consumed with so much hate it’s stifling. It’s repelling. I don’t want anything to do with them. I am all right with republicans but I want nothing to do with anyone who believes in and support a father of lies, deceit and destruction. I am glad they are falling.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8184

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Keep in mind, I did say part of the reason they were reluctant to use the 14th amendment section 3 was perhaps trump had not been found guilty of violating the constitutional amendment. It is the defense his lawyers will use, but, the amendment does not say one accused has to be found guilty. They just have to be charged. They were charged. Legally, this is all that is needed to make them in violation of the 14th amendment section 3. I have myself read it several times and spoken to others more familiar with laws in regards to the constitution. Donald Trump, at the hand of the Georgia DA, is not ineligible to run for president of the United States and to allow him to do is to be in direct violation of the constitution. We all have every right to be outrage that the will of his demons is what is being taken under consideration and once again the laws that govern our land are being violated. Anyone who truly believes in democracy should be upset because this is a complete slap in the face of the constitution and I say this, what other kind of being could trump be but an anti-Christ to have such a following despite being out in the open about how horrible he is. Make no mistake, this is the evil spoken of in all scripture. We are living in prophesies times and we have to recognize who and what the evil truly is.
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds