Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Summer Meeting topics

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8185

• Trinity
You know, like usual, the more we discuss specific topics, the more clear the situation becomes. I walk away from this thread with my feelings of accountability reinforced. We have to resist the devil and stand up for right. No matter how big his army is. We have to take it on bravely with the true armor of God. Now so many bible scriptures make sense. We have never seen anything like this but we were warned. I didn’t think it would happen in my lifetime so I’m surprised, shocked, but I know what I see and I know what it means. I’m glad my eyes are open, and I’m going to tell you, I think a lot of people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8186

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I appreciate having Luke here because from a legal aspect we can have our suspicions confirmed. I am comfortable with the description of the trumpers and trump. This is a cult and they are seriously demonized. I also like the biblical reminder of what the evil one actually looks like as far as persona. Trump is exactly the one described. I am very proud of Georgia for showing the rest of the country how do deal with the evil one. I don’t know how anyone could stand to be in his presence for more than five minutes so I’d say those secret service men guarding him are now also corrupt. We all know, evil doesn’t want attention placed on what it should be placed on. How they get caught up is money, it is the root to all evil, right?

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8187

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
What’s going to happen when the homeless people organize and take over? Isn’t that what always happens? They’ll act like they are so surprised, like they didn’t see this coming. Apartments have gotten way out of control offering services tenants don’t need and can’t opt out of, but have to pay for. How the hell do you tell people they have to pay for services they don’t want? This is on top of high ass rents. Something needs to be done to put a stop to a situation that is only getting worse.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8188

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Amen Ebony, Amen

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8189

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Well, thank goodness it is a clear violation and I think over time other states will follow Colorado and Georgia. Constitutionally Trump can not run for any public office ever again. He’s done as far as politics. Evil always loses because God still sits on the throne. God is good and good will always win. Evil may look like it’s winning but it’s only for a little while. It takes a lot of people down with it but eventually lit fails and good prevails. Trump can not only not run for president, he’s about to pay the price for all the criminal offences he’s being charted with.

Kendra that is true, apartment communities are really going over board but no one is stopping them. It’s time to get some petitions going to bring this to the awareness of law makers so that it doesn’t get any worse. Remember when people use to start petitions. I haven’t seen that happening in a long time. It’s time to get back involved.

Summer Meeting topics 7 months 3 weeks ago #8190

• Wesley
Uncle Mike I agree. I think I’m going to see about doing that. Doesn’t it have to be done in each state though? I’m going to look into it. It’s up to us to be the face and leaders of change and I’m ready to do my part. We have got to shine a light on all aspects of housing that is leading to our homeless problem.

Luke, thanks for reassuring us trump is not supposed to be able to even run for president. Thank you Georgia for bringing the charges that definitely make him in violation of the 14th amendment section 3.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds