Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Summer Meeting topics

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8155

• Linden
  • Premium Member
I’m a bit concerned with the homeless. It’s getting out of control. I agree with Mark, lets just start building some affordable housing with clauses that prevent the area from being taken over by some wealthy realtor and raise prices. It is getting really bad in some cities. I can’t for the life of me understand why they continue to elect people into office who clearly don’t care about them but they do.

My next concern is trump being allowed to run for president despite it being unconstitutional. They need to disqualify him. I mean are we governed by the constitution or not? If so, we can’t pick and chose which laws we are going to follow and which ones we are not. Trump can’t run for president point blank.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8156

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
I just want trump off the 2024 ticket. He should not be there and I don’t care about his crazy followers. They are stupid and there is no damn way I want t hem making decisions for me. I feel sorry for anyone who depends on them. They are really an ignorant group and I’m absolutely sick of the whole lot of them. I’m tired of their shit, tired of all the trouble they are causing and tired of it taking so long to deal with them. Like why does one senator have the power to hold up anything involving the military? Why does any one person have that kind of power? What it going on in tis country? No one person should have that kind of power so yes, some overhauling needs to be done and it needs to be a top priority.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8157

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Josh we were talking about that this weekend. How are they classified exactly, if they give you more time like 20-30 years to pay them off then hey that’s one way to go. Some of these houses are just to damn high.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8158

• Brad
  • Premium Member
The media acts like trump is a normal contender for president. Now they are talking about alliances Biden makes that will possibly fall apart if trump is reelected. I mean, how can they claim the believe in democracy and act like this is even a possibility? I really think the media is a huge negative in our lives. The lies, the cover-up, the blatant refusal to even mention what is clearly stated in the constitution. It’s sickening. Are ratings that important to them? I had to turn it off today. They act like he’s not a criminal, like he won’t have consequences for his crimes. It makes me wonder if they want him to be elected so they can write more books and get wealthy. Does trump bust their ratings that much, so much they will sell us down the river, sell democracy? I don’t know. It seems that way to me.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8159

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I’m concerned about how little our leaders have ever cared about those living in poverty. They are kept in a state of destitution so they don’t care about elections and they need to understand they need to vote for better leadership, but is there such a thing? They all have to have a level of wealth so they don’t know how it fells to be hungry, to not have clothes, shelter, transportation, fresh water to drink. They absolutely can’t relate. Except for the few being elected now, they know. We need younger, leaders who aren’t rich. Who understand the struggles of the average people. They keep saying the average American doesn’t feel like the economy is that great. They act like they don’t know why. We have a homeless situation they choose to ignore. They tell themselves only drug addicts, mentally ill, and alcoholics make up the homeless population. That’s not true. It makes it easier to ignore them, to pretend they aren’t there, all the while the homeless population grows. They refused to admit it is rising housing cost.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8160

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Amen Loreen, and every damn thing else. Food, clothes, gas shit everything. No people aren’t feeling things are getting better for them. Why is gas going up again? They aren’t going to be satisfied until it’s at 5 dollars as an average. They don’t care if people can’t afford it. I honestly think they are trying to reconstruct how they classify and treat those who live in poverty. It’s like they need them in certain areas, why? For chemical testing or something? Are they expendable? Isn’t that what they have always done? They are pushing the poor into horrible living conditions worse than ever, and they are suffering with the raising cost of living. It’s sickening to think about it. Mason, every day that passes, I understand why this is hell. Humans make life an often hard to bear hell of other humans simply because they can. That is what troubles me so much about these times dad.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds