Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Summer Meeting topics

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8149

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
Some members of congress are saying Trump isn’t eligible to run for president. Hopefully the word spreads soon. I don’t understand the madness. I mean, they know he only cares about himself. It’s insane to me. It is definitely a cult because they never make sense of what the believe in. A cult fueled by Hate. The way some of them are acting proves who is the inferior ones if you ask me. Intelligent, self-assured, respectful of self and others, don’t behave the way many of them are. They are going to jail, paying a high price for supporting a man who doesn’t give a shit about them. They will never wake up so we need to hold them accountable and send them packing. I say expand the supreme court, term limits on the court, the house, and the senate, and expelled from the country. It’s time for new laws to prevent this from happening again.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8150

• Tina
  • Premium Member
Two things stand out for me one is the fact that trump should not be allowed to run for president based on the 14th amendment section 3, and there are too many parts in all states in this country that look like third world countries. For years people have been screaming for housing reform and those screams have gone unheard while the voices of the property holders ring loud. They are greedy and forcing people out on the streets. It’s happening all over the world it seems. At some point something has got to give. This are the most serious issues we are facing in this world today. The issue with trump sends a worldwide message that isn’t good. It is a situation that needs to be handled. People are homeless and it is a problem that is growing. The homeless are taking over entire areas. When are they going to address this issue of homelessness?

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8151

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I am concerned about how the homeless problem is growing every day and no one seems to care. I’ve seen some nice RVs but the cost of some of them is pretty step. You don’t have as long to pay on them as you do a house so the monthly payment could be super high. I’m with Mark on trying to take some areas and revitalize them and only rent to low income. There are other people interested in starting to do this as well Mark. That’s the solution to this problem because it’s clear help is not coming from the government.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8152

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
I’m in agreement with the term limits because some of the senators need to resign but they won’t. They are not doing this country any service remaining in office when they know they are not competently able to perform the duties for the job they currently hold. The justices have been in their position to long and the reason we need terms for them is not crystal clear. If they are there to long and they can be bought and we don’t need that in the supreme court. It’s always a bad deal with wealthy people start buying court judges and congress members. That always leads to a corrupt government. I think it’s time to fix how our government is structured for the good of all the people not just the wealthiest among us.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8153

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Well, being in the construction business, I’m all for building some affordable housing and never allowing it to fall into the hands of someone who will raise cost and displace all of the tenants. That’s what a lot of them do and they don’t care about who they hurt. All the care about is money. If the homes are nice they’ll do all the can to convince us to sell to them so they can raise the cost. It always starts off good but the ones with the good intentions allow themselves to be bought out. We need to hold out and not let that happen. Of course, this all goes on because to may people in congress have been bought by the wealthy and persuaded to do their biding when it comes to laws. What good are laws if they only benefit a few among us?

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8154

• Kay
  • Premium Member
I think we need terms in the senate, terms in the court, and terms in the house. I think the supreme court needs twelve justices and all of congress should be fresh and new every eleven to twelve years. It’s clear that when they are in there longer than that they are paid to do the biding of one particular person or group of people. I honestly think it’s in the best interest of all of us Americans to have it this way. Things have gotten so far out of control now and we have to regain that control. If we don’t we can’t expect anything to get done that benefits the average American. Right now, to many in congress, don’t give a damn about the average American and that’s they problem.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds