Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Summer Meeting topics

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8143

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I think it’s starting folks. Some states are taking trump off the ballet because it is unconstitutional for him to run for president. If that’s how it has to be than let’s do it. State by state to the only states that will allow him to be listed are the red states. It’s time to start making republicans put their money where their mouth is. Show us that you honor and uphold the constitution. Prove it. Mason brought up several good points, one being how it’s time to deal with our housing situation. I’m ready to invest in some affordable housing but Mark says there is a problem. They only place you can build it is areas that are not good because of fair market value issues. Mason reminded us in UE how Virgil and the ancients went into the poor areas and made them better building better stronger communicates that the wealthy couldn’t take over and assimilate it causing the same problem that needs to be addressed today.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8144

• Val
  • Premium Member
I like the idea of forming stronger communities in poor areas building state of the art affordable housing for struggling families and making their housing cost affordable. No more than 30% of their income. Opening up grocery stores, bringing in businesses in these communities and rebuilding them, making it against to the law to suck them in and over taking them, raising prices and running poor people back into a state of homelessness. We can’t keep allow the wealthy greedy people ruin li for everyone.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8145

• Shawn
  • Premium Member
I am hoping Trump is not allowed to run for president. I just want everyone to stop acting like this man is as god or something. I’m sick of him. I agree with Mason as far as that motor cab when he turned himself in in Georgia. He had a damn motor cad like he’s still the president. Does he actually think he’s still the president? He should never have been the president. What is wrong with people? I really don’t understand it.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8146

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
Shawn, trump is a glimpse into he minds of so many people on this planet. They live in false senses of reality. Honestly, what makes any human being, any rational thinking human being, believe they are better than another human being based on nothing but the pigment of their skin? Honestly, how depraved is that once you think about it. Who wants to live in a world like that honestly. All together we give each other something that is valuable. Black people give us so much. They are naturally musical. They sing, they dance, they make us laugh. They warm you heart if you let them. I don’t want to live in a world with only white people. How boring would that be.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8147

• Justin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Amen Mark. Most of my friends are black and I have the best time with them. I can’t be myself with them at all times. I can talk to them about anything. I don’t want to live in a world without them and if they all packed up and left this country I’d go with them. I think deep down with people hate how magical black people are in so many ways. How compassionate they are, and at the end of the day, how righteous, especially when they are not trying to be white, kissing the asses of all white people good and bad. I’d like for the republicans to prove they care about the constitution and the law first by taking trump off the ballet all over the country because he is disqualified based on the 14th amendment section 3.

Summer Meeting topics 8 months 1 week ago #8148

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I agree with Justin, I have all kinds of friends and I really enjoy m homeys. I don’t want to live in a world with just white people and I’m not going to live in a world with just stuck up, uppity ass white people. That is not my vision of a good life. It is kind of pathetic and delusional to think the way so many white people do. That’s why so many of them are stepping away and choosing to be WOKE!
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds