Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Science and Technology

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7911

• Ashley
  • Premium Member
OMG…Man just never stops doing shit. Don’t they ever learn? Jay I hear you but do they have to invent something that has the capacity to become so dangerous? Man is just arrogant by nature. I agree with Jackee. I’m so sorry to hear about Nico. I sometimes wish we could slow down time, but if the world didn’t improve that would be tragic. Please kiss him for me and feel my arms around you. How are the kids? I’ll call you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7912

• Rod
  • Elite Member
As a psychologist, I have to agree that we are not at a point as a species to be creating anything that can become self-aware. This is evident when we look at the behaviors, we see today from leadership down. We have people choking people to death on subways, people shooting up mass groups of people, we have leadership using God as a reason to do ungodly things, refusing to do anything to protect citizens when it is within their power. If anyone thinks for a minute AI would not find a way to become self-aware and start termination and extermination, they are fools. It is the only logical thing to do. At this stage I wouldn’t be surprised if Mother wouldn’t start some form of extermination of the species.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7913

• Josh
  • Premium Member
I keep trying to see something good coming out of the development of an AI unit but listening to all the reasons this would be terrible. I can’t see a good outcome. We, as humans, couldn’t give it qualities we ourselves don’t possess. It’s that simple It’s cool but a danger we need to not bring down on ourselves.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7914

• Kendra
  • Premium Member
It’s a scary thought but it is probably a likely thing that is going to happen so we just have to brace ourselves for it. The power that be, the money and reasoning will be incentives to move forward with this kind of technology.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7916

• Miles
  • Premium Member

I agree it’s already underway and we now have to brace ourselves for it. I also wonder if those we are losing wouldn’t be able to bear the things that are coming. Donald Trump thinks he’s untouchable, and even thinks it’s okay to grab women by their private parts and force his nasty lips on them. Can you imagine what they did to young girls on that island Epstein owned? He’s a monster, a real Antichrist with so called Christians supporting him. This is madness. The real demons are taking over or at least trying to. I hope people are waking up for real. To much is getting by because to many are sleep.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7918

• Alex
  • Premium Member
I think we have passed a point of not wanting man to tamper with this kind of technology so I agree all we can do step back, realize what is happening, and brace ourselves for it.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds