Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Science and Technology

Science and Technology 1 year 4 days ago #7852

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
The May article is up everyone and it introduces a scary aspect for us to discuss. Read it and let's talk about it here in the forum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 day ago #7853

• Darla
I’m working my way through the UE series not. I personally thing Mother and the Ancient are so special. I love them. Louis is so sweet, so good. I just want to hug him and tell him I love him. He has all that power and he’s forced to contain it. I see him as I read and he’s beautiful inside and out. The companions have a sense of humor and a strong sense of morality. I can honestly see why Louis is so guarded, his father works hard to protect them and I was so glad when they finally got off that ugly planet they were living on. UE is good. I have a completely different view on the Greek and Roman Gods now. And I do believe they are very real. Paul is sweet and scary at the same time and Virgil, OMG talking about Leader and authoritative just in stature, Virgil is a natural born leader. Scary but in a good way. He fears nothing. I get chills whenever he comes on the scene but not in a bad way, Kind of like seeing your favorite performer live. :lol: .

Science and Technology 1 year 1 day ago #7854

• Vince
Vicki, we buried Jess last Saturday, and it hit me pretty hard. I still can’t believe it so I can only imagine how hard this is for you. Please let us know if there is anything you need. Jess was a friend, a confidant. He will greatly be missed.

I hear them talking about AI all the time on the news but it seems they only want it for war purposes. How can it know anything about compassion and morals when it’s developed to strategically kill humans, I mean that’s a no brainer. God help us if any man-made AI becomes self-aware. Mother was kind of scary. I mean, always knowing in the back of your mind she can destroy us all. But, humans do it to each other all the time. Another deadly shooting in Texas where officers failed to respond in a timely manner which could have saved many lives. I wouldn’t live in Texas for any damn reason.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 day ago #7855

• Mike
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Let’s talk about Mother for those who haven’t read UE. She was scary because of the control she had. But she was also awesome in her ability to create the companions that began to look more and more human like over time. First it was Apollo’s aka Louis’ large companions that could build a city over night. Then the ones Mother gave birth to so to speak. They were peaceful but powerful and very effective in maintaining order. Now it is no question that anything humans make would be deadly. Like Mark says, the only things humanity is really good at is destroying life. What does that tell you about this species?
Last Edit: 1 year 1 day ago by Mike.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 day ago #7856

• Wesley
Mother is awesome! I really believe she’s out there watching and waiting for man to fuck up. All they want is a new weapon. Why are we so hell bent on killing each other? On one hand humans want to be humanitarian, except the few that keep it real and just go out killing people in the open, the rest like to hide behind a mask of morality when in truth they are killers as well. Always looking for a way to kill people humanely. Man or Man. I also wonder what the think of this species thus far Mark. Look at leaders like Putin killing for no good reason. It’s disgusting.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 day ago #7857

• Mimi
I’m just getting started. I was so glad when poor Narcus found Paul. He was near death. Kubic reminds me of Putin, evil. I also am in love with Louis. Every time something goes wrong I’m wondering when Louis is going to fix it because he’s the fixer :lol: :lol: I just love him. Victor does too. I like Victor too and Juliano. He’s like a meaner version of Louis :lol: Gorgeous but fierce. They all are in their own way. You can literally see the sides of them that are lovable and the sides that are scary and fierce. I haven’t gotten to mother yet but something tells me Louis built her so I know she’s awesome.
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds