Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Science and Technology

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7883

• Jazze
  • Premium Member
UE is so cool. All of the characters are so vibrant and lively. The individual personalities each large companion has is amazing. They fold into giant cases and when they open the are huge what Louis calls companions. They were his best friend. He was so alone he created companions to keep him company and help him build things and he’s a doctor. His always fixing and building, even the human body. There are terrorized by man, tying to live in the shadows and facing so much adversity. Mason I didn’t agree with homosexuality until I read UE. I learned people are people and we just have to allow them to be free to love and be with whomever they chose. Mother is amazing because she is built buy Apollo how is reborn Louis. Man is not capable of building anything as awesome as the AI main frame that is Mother. It’s just not possible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7885

• Marc
  • Premium Member
Mother is the bomb, but everything Louis creates is the bomb. I remember the hand machines they carried that would read images from their minds and create what they were thinking about using the best material for the creation. AI programmed by any human is a frightening aspect but it is one we face. Like the say, the road to hell is pave with good intentions. Here we go.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7887

• Carmine
  • Elite Member
It’s good to take a moment and to and post in the months thread to get your bearings. I think we are in for a serious ride with this AI stuff. We all know man isn’t a good influence, look the alien visitors are sneaking in and out of this mutha fucker trying to avoid humans. They are not interested in interacting with crazy as, demented ass, ignorant ass, stupid ass, retarded ass people. The ease in and ease the fuck out. I don’t blame them. My ass wouldn’t even want to come. I am one of those who hope there is a Mother out there because No they aren’t going to stop until they do some crazy ass shit that puts us all up a creek.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7889

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Unfortunately, as long as we have people like that North Korean leader and Putin in Russia, we have to stay ahead of the game when it comes to defenses but coming up with a form of AI is scary. I think, for all the reason’s I’ve heard, Man does not have the deepness to do something like this. They will look at it solely on the weapons aspect, never really realizing that if this thing become self-aware and it doesn’t have a moral quality it will turn on us because it is pure logic. Pure logic self-aware will immediately see human flaws and easily conclude they are the sickness. I think Mother realized it as well and struggled to remain calm on many occasions. An intelligent united programmed by man would not have been introduced to morality and although it is self-aware and can make decisions on it’s own, a key element will be missing from the design. Remember it was formed to provide defense, that’s not a loving quality. Folks, I don’t know about this one. It’s not good that’s for sure.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7892

• Beth
  • Premium Member
I agree with humans not developing any form of AI because it would be a disaster. So much is going on in the world today and I agree with Uncle Carmine, Aliens don’t want anything to do with us so that means humans are real messed up. Thanks for making us laugh Uncle Carmine, even mom laughed. :lol:

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7894

• Adam
  • Premium Member

I’ve thought about the thread for this month and this is one of those times I really wish Mother and Louis were here. I’d like to be able to feel comfortable about life and right now that’s a hard thing to do. With things as crazy as they are, I have no confidence in any artificial anything man made. We can’t even make medicine that doesn’t have deadly side-affects. Who wants to trade one horrible illness for another? So, until we can make something that works to correct a problem without creating one to two new problems, we don’t need to be tampering with starting a new life form. Louis could literally heal the body, regenerate it, reconstruct it. He could hold your conscious or place it in another until your newly recreated body was ready. Man can’t do that so they don’t need to tamper with making anything but others like themselves and often time we don’t even do that right.
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds