Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Science and Technology

Science and Technology 11 months 3 weeks ago #7919

• TJ
  • Premium Member
Pop, all I can say about this is. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I’m not sure those responsible for developing this type of technology have good intentions so that makes it even more disturbing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Science and Technology 11 months 3 weeks ago #7921

• Rocky
  • Elite Member
I don’t know what to think about any self-aware computer system, except if it is programmed by humans we are doomed unless there is a Mother out there somewhere and she can determine who is worth to live because she’s been secretly monitoring our computers and phones. Mother would know and I’d let the bad ones die point blank.

Science and Technology 11 months 3 weeks ago #7922

• Loreen
  • Administrator
This is scary but don’t you get a feeling something bigger is watching? Something waiting for the right moment to step up and step in? I don’t know, deep down I just feel like things will never be like they are in the “Terminator movies”. I think something out there, possibly Mother, is watching and monitoring what is going on. That something isn’t going to allow the greed and irresponsible few bring about the destruction of an entire species.

Science and Technology 11 months 3 weeks ago #7923

• Emily
  • Administrator
This is another one of those things that make you sick to your stomach. It’s a technology no one should be happy about because of the real danger it presents. But we live in a world full of arrogant, selfish and greedy people with money who will do anything to getting money.

Science and Technology 11 months 3 weeks ago #7924

• Brad
  • Premium Member
I know this is already happening ant there is no stopping it but I also know there is something already here that will only allow it to go so far before intervening. It doesn’t make it any less scary though. All the visitors are not visiting for nothing. They are monitoring this species because honestly, we re trying to go into space and they don’t want human arrogance to spread beyond this planet. We need to wake up and realize what is wrong with us as a species. It’s the hatefulness to many of us are guilty of feeling and showing. Hate is a serious disease and hell no they don’t want it spreading.

Science and Technology 11 months 3 weeks ago #7925

• Tony
  • Premium Member
I agree with Alex. Something in me feels like there is a higher technology just waiting to step in when we go to far. We go to fair with each other most of the time but this is above the top. I remember reading about a special council that resides in the rings of Saturn. They monitor the galaxy and I’m sure Earth, humans, are high on that radar. This is coming but something bigger will show itself when the time comes. I wish humans weren’t so destructive.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds