Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Science and Technology

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7901

• Linden
  • Premium Member
Man oh man, shit just gets worse and worse. At some point the ancients are going to have to shut us down. I keep seeing the Warriors in UE, they’re not robotic but they do transform into creatures as large as the companion and they have massive wings. Louis didn’t make them they are a species. I’m going to say, humans made the ancients come at them with everything they had in their arsenal. To me, that alone is enough to make me proud a little, to be human, and disgusted at the same time that we are so damn destructive.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7903

• Kay
  • Premium Member
Scary, wooo real scary. See in order to get something like this under control it always takes something bigger than humans to fix. If the ancients aren’t here how far will the fall our from this go? Not good, not good at all.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7905

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m certain A I programmed, initially but a human, and then becoming self-aware would be our doom without divine intervention. I have to admit, humanity has so far to go before they can successfully create a new life form. We aren’t there yet. To much hate.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7907

• JJ
  • Premium Member
Ebony, I saw that Instagram feed as well and I was disgusted. I like to think things are not as bad as they so clearly are and this confirmed it. These are the people voting and tearing down the very fabric this country is supposed to be cut from. They claim to want to live in a democracy, but they are contributing to it’s demise. It was sad, and them Ebony brings up the valid point if the programmer is racist, which he more than likely will be. What role will that play if and/or when the AI they program becomes self-aware? It’s sad that humanity just spreads hate in every aspect of life, this is why nothing good goes on challenged. The founding fathers built this country on a good premise, look at what they’ve done to it. It’s sad and disturbing.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7908

• Tina
  • Premium Member
I don’t know much about an AI computer, unit, cybernetic life form, but I keep thinking about the terminator. I can see it happening just like that. I always watch movies like that and hope it never really happens because you can actually see something like that actually happening. Now here we are, I heard the talking about it on the news so I know it’s happening. We can’t stop it so all we can do is wait for the pin to drop.

Science and Technology 1 year 1 week ago #7909

• Trinity
Hello forum,

I am concerned about them coming up with any form of AI because we fight each other too much. Instead of trying to live together, respecting life itself, we concentrate on killing each other. Our species is always looking for some new way to kill other human beings. At the end of the day that’s all we are, a part of the human race, the human species, and all we do is kill each other. No respect for life of any kind. How can it be that an AI computer or robot controlled or programmed by any human would not seek to kill humans when that’s all humans do, seek to find ways to kill each other?
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds