Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Science and Technology

Science and Technology 1 year 2 weeks ago #7858

• Braxton
I think beings from more advanced worlds visit and watch humans in awe. I bet they wonder what is wrong with us as a species. All I can say, is many of us are wondering the same thing.

I am just starting volume two in the UE series and I have to literally make time to read UE because I don’t want to be disturbed once I get stared. I love all of the Ancients and let me tell you, the females are just as fierce as the males. Living amongst humans is challenging because of mans warlike nature, and the extremes they have to go through to keep themselves and those they love protected, safe. It does remind me of the kind of world we live in. Very scary and unsafe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Science and Technology 1 year 2 weeks ago #7859

• Mia
I absolutely do not trust humans to come up with a form of Artificial intelligence that has a shred of morals. There are way to many Mega people out there who claim to love this country but it certainly doesn’t look like they do. What woman in her right mind can honestly be for a person like Trump as our nation’s leader? What ignorant ass black person, in their right mind, is a Trump supporter? Come on. These people are crazy and I’m being kind. It’s not just the leaders, it’s the people voting them into positions of authority and power that is this nations problem. I am certain they can’t come up with anything that is good and this is a very frightening idea so I sincerely hope MOTHER is out there somewhere.

Science and Technology 1 year 2 weeks ago #7862

• Brice
  • Premium Member
I hope Mother does appear at some point. She’s put a stop to so much bad shit because we are becoming so technology based. I think man is going to end up creating something the can’t control…Like hum GUNS!!!!

Science and Technology 1 year 2 weeks ago #7863

• Alyson
Hey, I just started so don’t spoil it for me all you already read people. LOL I can’t wait to read about Virgil and Mother I’ll tell you that.

I also wonder at the fake persona of morality, love, civility, caring about life, even that of unborn children, and respecting humanity all while forever searching for the next weapon, so called defense. War, war and more war. That’s all we know. Fighting, killing, disparaging. All over the Earth, always finding people who will lead and make it legal to be inhumane. Such hypocrisy. This will be hell until something changes the status qua. From what I hear about Virgil, that’s who and what we need, backed by the Ancients. Oh…Is Lucifer in UE? A simple yes or no don’t elaborate. :lol:

Science and Technology 1 year 2 weeks ago #7866

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
I saw that mess with Putin on the news. I wonder if he things we are all stupid. He’s the stupid one.

I also saw how some of the people in Florida think DeSantis’ war on Disney is justified. Are they all stupid? The news makes me sick because I refuse to believe the majority of people agree with that stupid ass man. When I look at the dumb among us I also wonder what the Ancients think, What the Most High thinks. This people are not patriots they are idiots and have no good reason for feeling the way they feel except being full of hate and hell. I think humans will only find this beneficial when it comes to defense aka war tactics and weaponry. I think it’s sad that the best skill humanity has is killing other living things. Yep, that is the one thing we as humans are very good at, killing each other.

Science and Technology 1 year 2 weeks ago #7868

• Aaron
  • Premium Member
I have read UE completely and Mother is awesome. All I’m going to say is that if man develops a form of AI, Mother help us. It is sad as well as ridiculous that humanity hasn’t evolved into a better, more civilized species. I want to say the women should be in control but to many of them are racists and following the lead of a corrupt man.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds