Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7825

• Mark
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 22
First: anyone can speak in the forum we just vet our members in order to maintain a peaceful online experience. We are not interested in confrontational dialog but welcome mature, sensible conversations with each other. We are not Facebook and/or Twitter. All you have to do is reach out to myself This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will set up your access to the forum. You can reach out to Mason ant This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as well. You can put of a picture or an avatar of your choosing and join our conversations or even start a conversation of your own.

Um yeah…my dad was much better than my very racist mother whom I spent most of my life trying to avoid and she did the same. She was like Barbs mom, only caring about the things she was involved with. Always some social event. Dad gave her status and she relished it. I never knew a mother’s love but I do love watching it. I love watching Niobi with the children, the hugging and kissing. The firm hand but the love that goes with it. I, we did not experience this. I had my father’s love but not my mothers. It is the main element missing in the equation and it is the reason things are so terrible in the world. There is plenty of hate to go around. I reading about it every day. Kids beating a middle school black girl calling her slave, and the N-word and a teacher doing nothing about it. This is getting out of control. If you ask me I would advise black people to try to leave the US. Take their prisoners, take their poor, and leave they country. They should never try to start a community in America again. Mason you should have finished that book, the American Exodus you started all those years ago. I really liked what you had there sis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7826

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Yes please feel free to reach out to me and I will give you access to the forum. I can also be reached at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Mason is my pen name :cheer: .

If Liz Chaney or Michael Stelle the former GOP chair, ran for president they would have my vote and they are republican, but they are decent. They have proven where they stand. They are good. Honest and I trust them. I am a democrat but if one of them ran for president I would vote for them.

I absolutely agree Benji. Barb, I know how you feel. I made similar vows as a child and did my best to stick to them with my own children.

Bro, you know I feel like no one listens to me. I think the powers that be should find a new messenger that people listen to. It’s not me. I try until I am feeling it’s no use. I am one who does lose faith in things. Hope even and I let it go. I’m tired of fighting Mark. It is or it isn’t. I think most of my problem is I’m so disgusted with humanity. Honestly, I don’t care if they don’t listen.

Wesley you are so right. Wouldn’t that be something, if they were the only ones affected by the laws their party is trying to pass and enforce. If it only applied to republican women. I bet shit would change real fast.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Mason.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7827

• Kelton
  • Elite Member
We hear you Mason, and we certainly value your insight and opinions.

Native Americans have always respected nature, our planet. It is very difficult watching how little care is given to the damage humans are causing Earth. They pollute the air, the water. They hunt animals almost to the point of extinction. They hunt each other shit. It's a wonder Earth hasn't tilted already. It's not getting better. The wrong people are in positions of power. How the hell did they get there? I wonder. What does tell us about the people in our society?

Everyday there’s another tragic story about infants being badly hurt by their parents some even murdered. Why would anyone want to do away with birth control and abortion with this kind of shit happening. I remember when Doc Jess said we needed psychological approval to have the right to have children. I for abortion being the law instead of against the law. You have to wonder what kind of people are raising these murdering abusive parents. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. There are way to many examples that prove republicans don’t care about children, but no scream s louder than not doing anything about the kinds of weapons being purchased and used to kill teachers and little children. Just band assault weapons. They can’t do that. And that sorry ass Pence was at that NRA shit with Trump, give me a break, yeah Ebony, the republicans are just a bunch of demons.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Kelton.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7828

• Rod
  • Elite Member
I want to let you all know Doc Jess had a stroke this morning and he is in serious but stable condition in a local hospital. He’s been feeling strange for a couple days. Vicki thought it was a good idea for me to break the news to everyone. Let’s keep them in our prayers.

I want to whole-heartedly say, I agree there are too many people on this planet and I can’t for the life of me understand who people don’t see that and care more about the planet. Children and women are under fatal attack. They join the rank of African American’s, Jewish, and LBGQT Americans. It seems we all should be sticking together and fighting against a common enemy. But, like Mark said, the environment of hate produces nothing but conflict. Hate never makes common sense. I’m also tired of hearing this is not who we are. Oh yes, this is exactly who republicans are.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7829

• Mimi
I’m kind of glad it’s that way Mark, the twitter thing is a joke and people get tired of stupid online fights with ignorant people. Mason never used Facebook and I quickly realized why. I remember her saying she valued her privacy and being on Facebook was a big infringement of privacy. She didn’t even want the site on Facebook. I understand now that I am older. We are listening to you Mason. Please understand how valued our opinion is on everything. Please know that you are loved and definitely heard.

I left twitter when Musk took over. I don’t want a bunch of trump supporters in this site. I think they are evil, very ignorant, and very hateful people. I have nothing to say to them and do care about anything they have to say. This world is crazy because of people like trump and pence, Jordan and mccarthy, mtg, and that batty woman from Colorado. I think they need to force Tucker Carlson off the air if he was black he would have been taken off the air years ago. He is doing so much damage and it’s just allowed to go on and on and on. It’s time we faced the fact that the people who are doing the most damage to this country, to the world, are WHITE PEOPLE. They are the most dangerous in many many ways. Why are people who have it all most of the time so damn hateful?

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7830

• Jay
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
The moral here is, if humanity can’t love members of it’s own species…he will never love the planet we call home. There is so little live here, from the species that is supposed to be of superior intellect, and in the end that is what will cause the demise of this species. It’s spiraling that way. I think of how all those living outside the shields in UE died off after a period of time and those inside the shields didn’t even realize it. They went on with their lives and time began to spin slower for them. Their lives were longer while those on the outside continued to age at the rate we age now. Like Ebony mentioned…one of the purges was sterilization. No one could reproduce outside the shields and over time, no matter how hard they tried to fix the problem, nothing worked, reminding us that God still sits on the thrown. There is not point in allowing a species to reproduced and it is without love, compassion and some damn morals.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds