Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7813

• Loreen
  • Administrator
I’m disturbed by how little they care. I mean we want to believe things are getting better and then something happens that shows us it is not really getting better, not in many places or with too many people. It’s hard when you see how little they care about what is happening in the schools. It’s scary in this country. I’m tired of being scared. It’s too stressful and OMG I know why Mason says this is hell and I know why she says it’s so because of humans. They are just demons and I’m so worried about my kids. I told Brad, I’m finally ready to make that move. We have all our passports and I just want some peace. I don’t care what they do over here. I’m ready to go.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7814

• Brad
  • Premium Member
Yeah, I think I’m going to take my family out of here. Chris and I want to start a lumber yard business in the town. There are so many things we can do. I like building things and we can hire people to help restore old homes over there. I think I’m going to enjoy that. We can also be closer to where we have our meetings. I don’t really care what they do in this place anymore I’m not under any delusions about this place. It’s not a good place at all. To many people suffering, unable to afford a place to live. We can’t fix it all Mark so I’m just ready to go. I’ll help them find work in Italy starting this new company and that’s the best I can offer.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7815

• Mary
  • Premium Member
I agree all white people know about how racist too many white people are. They like to separate and band together, not allow anyone different into the fold. The isolation has always been a thing here. Often it wasn’t because it was wanted by any particular group but the white people have not wanted to mingle to much until they decide they need you to win election. Italians weren’t welcomed with open arms in their time either. But there came a time when they were needed so the white Americans absorbed them into their culture and said we could be white and so you have it. But, unfortunately this has never been an option for African Americans. I can tell you it is starting to be a problem worldwide. People are just getting sick of how badly black people are treated especially here in the United States. They saw what happened to Michael Brown, George Floyd. It’s ugly and they can do every damn thing under the sun to try and white wash or erase the ugliness that goes on here but it will never work. It’s to much of it. It’s fowl, it reeks. It’s simply not accepted anymore, anywhere. The republicans are way behind the 8 ball on this issue and it is going to be their down fall.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7816

• Benji
  • Premium Member
Barb, I honestly think you were a better parent. What I like about our group is we get to view life through so many different perspectives. Barb is a reminder of how being wealthy doesn’t mean you are happy. It just means you have all the material things you want and need. What about love? Our mom was there but she was the same. She paid little to no attention to us. She was too wrapped up in her own misery to get to involved with us. She failed to protect our older brothers and now we know dad is the only thing that kept my sister and I safe. Now my brothers are dead, their father was murdered by one of my brothers his son, and my mother is dead. It was hard to bond with mom because she was so closed off growing up. So I don’t think it’s just wealthy white people who don’t seem to really care about their kids. That’s why I agree Ebony, there are too many damn people on this planet and women do need to stop having so many kids. To many of them are not good mothers. It’s not just a problem with men, there are many dead-beat moms as well.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7817

• Rhena
  • Premium Member
Barb. I am so sorry honey. Sometimes we make the mistake of thinking rich kids have it all and that is absolutely not true. So, you don’t have any type of relationship with her? I really hope you are happy in your life now. I was so moved by your comment I totally got out of self. I had a big speech ready full of how terrible racism is and then I read you response to the article and I realized many of us grow up with misconception about how other people live. How their lives are. Love is the most important thing and we tend to forget that as we journey through life. If we love more things would be better in this world. I think it’s sad how s many kids are raised. I think it answers the question why not enough people seem to care that children are being murdered in a place that is supposed to be the safest. Americans need to start questioning their values. They need to figure out if they have any values because the MAGA republicans certainly don’t seem to have any.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7818

• Chris
  • Elite Member
I took my family out of the US when I realized I couldn’t protect my children from racist officers sworn to protect and serve. I realized that didn’t cover my half black sons and daughters. I had to bring them somewhere safe. They are safe, they speak two languages Italian and English and they are learning Spanish in school. My kids will speak three languages fluently. They don’t have to worry about being gunned down at school or by the police. They don’t encounter racism here. I am happy we left the US. We have other challenges but they are small in comparison. Mostly I miss being able to travel to see family like we can do in the US but that’s a small price to pay for peace of mind. Yes, Bro, come on, move here so we can start that business. I think it will do really well here.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds