Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 4 weeks ago #7789

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Article is up, it's a good one written by Ebony. Great job my friend, Read it folks and let's talk about it. Things are so crazy right now.
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by Emily.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 3 weeks ago #7790

• Darla
Ebony, you did a fantastic job. We live in scary times and the level of racism is staggering. I mean we, as black people, know it’s there but not is so blatant. Mason sent out a Instagram that showed factually how hard it is to live in this country. We are not just imagining it. We are discussing a move as well. I’m afraid to do it but sometimes we have to step out on faith. If nothing can be done about what republican law makers are trying to do to this country, I simply don’t want to live in this country.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 3 weeks ago #7791

• Vince
Great job Ebony (big smile) You’re a natural. Yes, they refuse to accept and acknowledge that the Constitution, all of it, applies to all Americans and anyone moving to this country. It is the highest law in this land and we simply can’t pick and choose what parts we will apply to our own lives. No, the 2nd amendment does not give anyone the right to carry, or own military style weapons and everyone knows that. And, hell no they do not care about kids, not really, most of them don’t even like kids. The sad part is there are to many women who don’t see what is happen as an attack on all women. The fight must continue and for God sake vote these people out. The longer they are there, the more empowered they feel. If they don’t represent you values stop voting for them simply because you’ve always been a republican. How stupid is that?

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 3 weeks ago #7792

• Mia
Ebony I can’t believe one judge has the power to make a ruling that will affect all women across this country. That needs to change as well. I’m glad a judge in Washington state countered this Texas judge appointed by none other than trump. None of them were welcomed in New York and Move On posted a sign a bill board trump couldn’t miss, on the road back to his home in Florida. I don’t know of one person the republicans can run for president because all of them seem to be insane. I agree with Vince, what is wrong with republican women? Don’t they see what is happening? They won’t protect children who are already here but on the other hand the want to protect those that are not yet born. It’s a complete contradiction and clearly shows that it is the female body they want to own and protect. It’s a form of slavery.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 3 weeks ago #7793

• Brice
  • Premium Member
Good article Ebony. I think it’s crystal clear that the republicans are fine with a dictatorship because everything they are doing right now falls in line with that. Look at what is going on in Idaho, every since they got that ten-year-old across state lines to have an abortion they’ve been finding ways to lock women down even more. What kind of sick asshole wants ten-year-old babies having babies? It’s sick! It’s disgusting! What’s worse, they absolutely refuse to be moved when it comes to secure children from active shooters entering their schools and murdering them. They want to stop anyone from aborting a baby a ten year old child is carrying, after clearly being raped by a pervert, but they don’t care if she’s murdered while in school trying to get an education. What kind of sick shit is that. The republicans are demons! They are a pack of wild, evil, vile demons and we have to stop them.
Last Edit: 1 year 3 weeks ago by Brice.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 3 weeks ago #7794

• lindsey
  • Premium Member
Ebony, you can spot a demon when you see one. The response the MTG and that Santos received from New Yorker's was resounding. We need to keep letting them know their numbers are shrinking. They not welcome. We don’t agree them. We want them to go away. We see them for who and what they are. They are trying to destroy this country and to many ignorant people are willing to help them do it. Sadly, simply because they don’t like minorities. Unfortunately, the people in congress do represent the values of the people who send them there. Not a very nice country at all.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds