Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7843

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Hey Trinity, My MS is doing all right for now but MS is up and down and different for everyone. Dad’s was under control for the most part as well. I don’t think it passes automatically. None of my kids have MS so try not to worry. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7844

• Rye
I really enjoyed the article Ebony, I liked how you linked all this behavior to being damaging to the planet. So much is going on that is a result of a corrupt political party with too much power. They don’t care about anything that is importing, pressing. I’m just hoping we can vote them out of office and move in a more positive direction. My friend lives in Alabama and is trying to move because of the abortion situation and I think that is disgusting. We are trying to help her and her family move to a more democratic state without laws that deny women the right to make decision about their own body. She doesn’t want children living in Alabama and I don’t blame her. This is crazy and it’s up to us to make sure it changes but…we need a way to get people out of the supreme court. I don’t want people like Thomas and Kavanaugh deciding detrimental issues that gravely affect my life. If that can’t change I don’t want to live in this country either. We have to many criminals in positions of power. That creates nothing but chaos.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7845

• Braxton
I’m so sorry to hear about Doc J. and Uncle Nico I wish people would always be with us. I miss my parents every day and struggle dealing with death. I just wonder why good people die and bad ones just keep on living. Trump, Graham, Jordan…why are these bad people alive? I don’t understand it. Demons just won’t die. I struggle to remain hopeful. I like America but it’s becoming way to hard to be happy living here. I agree with Rye, to many criminals are in high places making decision that are harmful, deadly even for we the American citizens. That includes refusing to do anything about the things that are harming the planet.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7846

• Alyson
Yes, my dad is slipping away. I just let him know he’s been a good dad and I love him. What else can you do. I’m glad he won’t be exposed to all the terrible things going on in the US. He often wonders why he’s not in their home here. We haven’t told him the house has been sold because mom doesn’t think she’ll be coming back. I don’t blame her. We do have too many leaders in the US who are criminals, even sitting on the highest court in this country. So, nothing can work out in a positive way as long as we have a government full of corruption, representing the corrupt Americans who vote them into office. It is who they are, and there are too many of them in this country. They don’t care about God not the God that is All, their god is money and it shows in everything they do.
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds