Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7819

• Lydia
  • Premium Member
I think Barb makes a very good point. It opens our eyes to some reason why it’s so easy for people not to care about others. No one has ever really cared about them. I think about the saddest part of the movie, “The Help” to me, it was separating children from people who were the real ones to raise them. The black women who worked for them. They didn’t care about their kids at all. They didn’t bond with them. That’s what’s wrong to me, so we have a bunch of white people who don’t know how to feel anything but hate. They know it’s wrong but it’s who they are. I’m sick of hearing this isn’t who we are. Yes, the hell it is!! It is exactly who most of us are. It’s time to wake up and deal with the reality of the truth. This is a nation full of twisted, screwed up people point blank. I keep thinking about how they were yelling at the immigrant children in California, the ones from Mexico Children, they didn’t care. If you don’t care about all children, you don’t care about any children. So no the don’t care about the kids being murdered in school.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7820

• Ryan
  • Premium Member
I do think there are too many people on the planet. That’s why we aren’t having any more kids, besides things are too expensive. I don’t understand why they republicans are making such a big deal about abortion, they don’t want to take care of kids whose parents are struggling financially. I know it’s hard for many people because me and the wife are feeling the pinch. I often wonder how poor people survive I mean, I am spending 7 to 8 dollars a week on groceries and household items. You always need something. And Walmart is hot cheap. I wonder until I see that it is a farce. They don’t really car about kids or unborn babies. For some sick reason the want to control the woman’s body. It’s like the nightmare of “The Handmaids Tales” in real life. They don’t see that when you put to much suppression on people they ultimately rebel. It’s happening in Iran as well. Women aren’t going to allow people to hold them down and strip them of their freedoms. I don’t know it’s too crazy.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7821

• Justine
  • Premium Member
I am so glad we removed our kids from normal public schools and they do attend one of the only standalone schools in the US. I know we are trying to get more and I was really comfortable until this last shouting in a Catholic school happened. I can’t imagine how those parent are feeling right now. It’s devastating. Adam and I are done having children as well. We have a house full, three of our own and the four we adopted.

Barb, I do have an idea of what you are talking about. The woman our grandpa was married to for so long was like this. They never had children together and she drove a wedge between my grandpa and his only son for too many years. I’ll say this, there is nothing like a demonic demented woman. That is the main reason I think there should be some kind of push to limited or restrict who can have children. I think it takes a crazy unfit woman to allow a man to abuse her children, often killing them. I’m sorry, I think a woman knows when a man is hurting her children. Deep down a woman knows she shouldn’t leave her children with a man, sometimes the father but definitely not a boyfriend. So many kids are dying this way. I’m good with putting people who want children up for psychological evaluation before allowing them to have children.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7822

• Adam
  • Premium Member
Good article Ebony, well written and up to date with current events.

First, I agree, a limit on children should be on everybody’s mind because there are too many people on the planet. That’s a lot of damn babies y’all. That’s why that woman with 19 kids that use to come on television made me sick. I thought it was disgusting for a woman to have that many kids. I still think it’s disgusting. We have seven kids but four of them we adopted. More people need to do that because there are a lot of kids who need a good home. I’m with you Ryan, it’s really expensive. Republicans are always screaming about entitlement programs for the poor but they want to force them to keep having children. They are going after birth control next. It’s like a fullon assault on Earth. They won’t do anything about the things we do to cause climate change. They don’t believe in global warming, and now they want to contribute to there being to many people on the planet. All I can do is shake my head. We are on our way out as well. I’m still working on passports I work for Mark and I’m tired of the commute, so, by the end of August we should be out of the US as well. It’s just better for me and my family.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7823

• Niobi
Good job Ebony, I agree with all that you say in this article. I think to many woman having too many kids. I think it to be obvious republicans party do not care about children but control of woman. It sad that American woman who republican support this abortion ban. No woman should side with this. I can’t understand American republican woman. I find I look at them with more disgust than any other republican. I know constitution and I know it suppose to be for all Americans but many things African Americans don’t seem to be considered for. It be this way for far to long. How long black people fight in this country? It time to decide to leave and stop fighting. It just not worth it. Go where you can be free.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 1 month ago #7824

• Wesley
I think we have too many corrupt people in positions of power and authority. Clarence Thomas needs to go. He and his wife have done far too much and nothing is happening to people like this. I think anyone can be bought off by those with money not just people living in poverty but the greedy like Ebony pointed out in her article. It is our value system that is the root of our problems. Thomas is greedy so he is easily bought. How are we supposed to have confidence in our court system with people like that in judge seats? He’s not the only one. That Kavanagh is another one that absolutely should not be a Justice. How are Americans suppose to feel safe? How are women supposed to feel as if the matter. There are two men sitting on the highest court in the land who have been accused of violence toward women. Now they are trying to force women to have children they don’t want and sometimes can’t afford. This abortion pill the judge in Texas is trying to take off the market. That fifth circuit court didn’t really help the situation so women should be afraid. They talk about sending it to the supreme court, we already know how that will play out. There is no justice for women in this country and the ones who are republican should be subjected to the laws that the republicans are trying to pass not all women.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds