Menu

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Our Planet Our Environment

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7831

• Marc
  • Premium Member
As an openly gay man, Ebony I really appreciate your stance in this article. To me all of this proves, hate only spreads. Some of these people look like demons. It is hard to get your head around all of the things reporting in the news. I didn’t see the story about the middle school child Uncle Luke but it is disturbing. I wish someone would do that to one of my children. They would be welcome at my house where I would meet them with my best friends these days Smith and Wesson. I hope their parents come along. By all means, come to my house with that shit if you want to. I’m all for having guns, I just don’t think anyone needs an assault rifle. Some guns civilians simply do not need point blank. It doesn’t take that kind of weapon to defend yourself. Hate is spreading and it’s destructive. I agree Mimi, it’s nice to have a place to go and talk socially online without all the strife. This is a comfortable place and I’m not interested in conversing with MAGA folks in any way or capacity. It’s a waste of good conversation and breath. They don’t love anything or anyone, not life, not peace, not this country, and certainly not our planet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7832

• Luke
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1
Great article Ebony. That’s it in a nutshell Jay. I mean what’s the use in having children if we have to fear sending them to the one place they should be safe. This was a powerful article because it touched on all the hateful things in our society that we can’t go ignoring, because frankly, it looks like it’s getting worse. I read a story about a little middle school black girl who was first being called the “N” word by some Mexican children, then two white male children started calling her a slave. One pretended to sell her to another and he told the girl she was his slave and demanded she do his homework. When she refused they began to whip her with belts and the teacher did nothing about all of this. They were angered when confronted and had the nerve to ask where she lived to continue tormenting this child. These are middle school students, I believe in Georgia. Where else are they learning this mess from than their parents? It’s getting worse and governors like desantis and abbott don’t make it better. I did not capitalize their names for the same reason I don’t capitalize trump. They don’t deserve that courtesy.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7833

• Mason
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12
Amen Jay!

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7834

• Deb
  • Elite Member
What is so sickening is how trump supporters refuse to acknowledge he is a criminal. You know that if he was black they would circle the courthouse with a noose demanding he be hanged. They can’t even ask themselves that question and answer it with a straight face. Lord knows I’m tired. I hope he get the nomination and looses buy a landslide again. It’s just not enough of them. Thank God! I’m afraid to go to the store or to send my kids to any school that is not the Gnostic Academy. I’m fine with the home school until the buildings are ready. Mark sent Tony a blue print of how they should look. He intends to hire armed guards as well watching for any suspicious people hanging around. This is the world we live in now. Poor Earth, my heart aches for her. We have all this beauty around us and still there is so much ugly, all in the human race, drowning out the good,

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7835

• Tony
  • Premium Member
Ebony…good article. Jay, I’m going to go with Mark and Mason and say AMEN. It’s obvious to me that if humanity can’t love one another, there is no way in hell the even think about the planet. I want to say, I heard Mika, the co-host of Morning Joe on MSNBC, call the trump supporter’s good people. NO!!! THEY ARE NOT!!! That’s the problem, they keep hearing they are good. NO They are WHITE and damnit that does not make them good. NO NO NO! enough already with the white is right shit because that shit is so…ridiculously….wrong.

Our Planet Our Environment 1 year 2 weeks ago #7836

• Emily
  • Administrator
I keep thinking all Earth needs to do is roll, slightly and it would be over. She needs to do it without warning. I was watching Knowing last night. I don’t want Earth destroyed to be rid of humanity and there is no need for that. She just needs to roll. That’s so sad but people just don’t deserve her. Why does anyone want an assault rifle but to murder many people at one time? Why would any sane person want to do that? This is a result of children being raised in abusive homes point blank. That is why I also agree with Doc Jess, whom I hope is doing better. Please keep us posted Doc R. I’m so sorry to hear he’s not well. He’s been on my mind and in my prayers very heavily and I’m sending Vicki all my love.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds